Welcome to iReadItNow HD. Much loved reading log app got even more powerful features.
iReadItNow is not just an book-archive app. iReadItNow focuses on recording your reading life in rich context. When you read it, how you read it, every proses that touched your heart, and so on, you can keep all these records in a simple and organized way. Don't forget anything about what you read. This is your own history.
With iReadItNow HD, you can :
- Archive books you read, not read, or want to read
- Add new books with easy to use barcode scanner
- Create your own custom book collections
- Check in/out the date when you read a book
- Attach excerpts, notes, review, even snapshots on each book
- Enjoy beautiful graphs and timeline that shows your reading life
- Discover new books from various sources
- Automatically share with friends what you read over Twitter, Facebook
- Synchronize data over multiple devices (*)
- Manage separate accounts for your family, friends in a single app (* iPad only for now)
(*) requires Premium Membership, which is free for 3 months and $2.99/year after
You need to sign up at least Free Membership to use this app. Membership is a mandatory because iReadItNow app automatically sync your data to iReadItNow server to backup your data safely. If you think privacy means keeping all data in your local device only, this is not the app for you.
- Fixed crash on iOS 13
- Adjusted layout for iPhone X/Xs/11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bookmark not working
Since the IOS 13 update the Bookmark feature won’t save unless I turn off my iPhone and back on, then it shows as saved. Same issue when marking a book read.
I really like the app & have been using if for a long time so I hope the developer fixes this problem.
Still broken in iOS 13
I’ve loved this app for years, but iOS 13 broke it and it still isn’t fixed. I emailed the developer but got no response.
Adding a bookmark with the percentage dial doesn’t work.
Marking a book on your Now Reading shelf as finished doesn’t remove it from the shelf and sets it back to 0% read.
And there are other problems. I sure hope the developer can fix this wonderful app and make it useful again!
Love this app
I tried every reading tracking program I could find for iOS. Most of them were a solution looking for a problem, with useless features like tracking who I loaned a book to. My use case was to keep track of what books I read and when, or want to read. If I read a book twice, the app should capture that, and this one does. The added stats telling me how much I read are great. I have both the iphone and ipad versions. Some features are unfinished (like the ability to filter by tags), but the developer assures me they are coming.
Speaking of which, the developer is very responsive on technical support issues and updates.
- WonJae Choi
- 61.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Team Chapter 2
- In-App Purchases
- One Year Premium Membership $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.