iRegatta is a tactical Regatta application as well as a crusing navigation application for the iPad.
Compared to iRegatta and iRegatta Pro, iRegatta 2 is optimised for the iPad, it has added flexibility for customising your display and has the map as a central part of the display.
-3 configurable instrument display screens
-History graphs for all instruments
-Waypoint and route navigation including lay lines etc.
-Performance monitoring based on polar files
-Startline advantage, time and distance to line
-Tracking and post race analysis
-NMEA0183 instrument data over WiFi
-Bluetooth Anemometer data
-Import/export waypoints/routes, tracks, polars
-Show AIS vessels on the map
You need to subscripe to be able to use iRegatta 2 and/or Transas maps. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel it using the "Manage Subscription" button below.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Demo videos available at https://zifigo.com/node/667
Recompiled for iOS 15
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 83.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Zifigo
- In-App Purchases
- 1 year of iRegatta 2 $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.