View real-time financial market news and pricing, trade orders and track your portfolio and holdings directly from your iPhone and iPad.
This app requires a valid IRESS license. Content and specific functions depend on your provider’s configuration.
Leverage proven IRESS infrastructure to stay connected with real-time market news and financial market pricing information. Integrated with your IRESS login, you can view your current portfolio, create, modify and delete orders and contingent orders, and access your existing watchlists while you’re on the go.
• Watchlist – View real-time pricing information for individual securities or indexes. Access existing watchlists associated with your IRESS login, or build and modify watchlists directly in the app.
• Activity - View market movements for an exchange
• News - Read company-specific and market related news (depending on your provider’s news stream). Scan headlines or read full stories on your device or in PDF format (when applicable).
• Orders – Display all orders associated with your IRESS login. Securely create and modify orders directly in the app. Filter orders by date or status.
• Contingent Orders – Create, modify and delete contingent orders associated with your IRESS login. Filter orders by date or status.
• Portfolio – View current holdings in your trading account, including open positions and summary information for your portfolio.
• Touch ID – Replace passwords with fingerprint scanning and never use a password again.
• Trade Notifications – Keep up to date on your trading activity with Trade Alerts sent straight to your device.
The IRESS app provides:
• Apple Watch Support
• Secure access to the market using your IRESS trading account • Access to equity and derivative data for local and global markets
• Security data and charts
• Tailored UI for iPhones and iPads
• Trade notifications
• Fingerprint scanning / Touch ID support
• Portrait and landscape orientation
Added number formatting for portfolio fields
Fixed a potential issue where the app may crash when removing securities from a watchlist
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.