Special price for limited time: $3.99
***Chosen as one of the BEST MOBILE APPS of 2013 by Portrait Health Publishing!***
***Featured on GreatApps.com!***
Take your indoor cycling class to go with iRideInside, an app that provides you with “ready-made” as well as “customizable” workouts so that you can get in a great ride anywhere you want and for any amount of time. Choose from a selection of experienced instructors that ride right along with you and push you harder than you ever thought you could go. Whether you are a beginner just wanting to get in shape or an avid cyclist looking to stay fit, iRideInside is the app for you.
- Video clips (note these are clips, not full video) of the instructors that help to prompt you when exercises change throughout the workout.
- Full audio of each instructor’s workout.
- Choose the music playlist provided by the instructor or create one from your iTunes library.
- Choose ready-made workouts or customize your own.
- Customize what icons are displayed on the screen, including total elapsed time, rate of perceived exertion (RPE), and cadence.
- On-screen display includes total workout time as well as a countdown timer for each section.
- Expert information on bike fit, hand positions, equipment, nutrition, stretching, etc.
64-bit code for iOS11
various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Playlist is wonky
The app does not syncs with my iTunes account like it says you can. In addition, when it says you can change the song, every time I hit the change button a white screen comes up and then goes back to the music list asking me to buy or change. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the same thing occurs. I was exited about this app allowing the options for my own music and already created playlist for each ride but am very disappointed this doesn’t happen.
Great idea - bugs make unusable
Love the idea for the app. Nice to hear the coach during the workout, videos even show what to do. Good workouts! Some are definitely hard. Reasonable prices for more rides (1.99 usually). Better than others anyway.
The problem is that this app has so many bugs it's very hard to use. It often stops or resets to a earlier time and the instructors audio disappears. Most of the time you don't realize this for a few minutes. If you get a notification or press the home button during the workout it often does the same. So you have to restart the workout and skip ahead to try to find where you were, often doing thing over or missing parts of the workout.
So overall good idea. Needs more rides. Bugs make it so hard to use.
Early Morning Workout Treat
I am so thrilled to have the iRideInside App to add to my early morning workout routine! I am a working Mom with the early - early morning as my only option to work out. Classes are never available this early, such a treat to have my own mobile class, with great music and it is an amazing workout! It ran smoothly and easily from my first session. I have read the reviews stating the screen blacks out. The instructions stated this would be the case and gave the reasons. I find no issue with it as I take in the news on TV in those portions, the audio instruction and music continues all the way through, and the screen pops back on automatically if the instructor's bike position changes. Not an issue! I am so thankful this amazing workout can be done at all hours of the day even with a tight schedule or while traveling.
- 368.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © JammyCo 2013-2017
- In-App Purchases
- "Raychel, Spinray" workout $2.99
- "Raychel, Boogie On" workout $1.99
- "Jennifer, Hittin' The Club Circuit" workout $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.