The Irish Daily Mirror newspaper 7-day app brings the paper direct to your tablet every day, along with additional features such as galleries, videos, interactive puzzles and, of course, the Irish Sunday Mirror.
Made to fit the fast-pace of the 21st century, it is the best ‘paperless’ paper available, providing an exact digital reproduction of the newspaper to flip with an exciting array of additional features, such as video reports, expandable articles, interactive advertisements and pop-up crosswords that you can type in the answers.
Your Mirror already on your iPad when you wake up:
- Using Wi-Fi or 3G our overnight automatic download saves the edition onto your iPad while you sleep, so you can read it as soon as you get up
- Store an archive of previous editions on your iPad that are available at the touch of a screen tab from which you can search for specific information
Exclusive extra content:
- Enjoy high resolution picture galleries of additional photographs you won’t find in the paper, with full Retina Display optimisation for the latest iPad
- Video reports of news stories, film trailers and sneak peaks at the latest video games
- Interactive crosswords that pop-up to be filled in, and an ‘inspect’ button that tells you what you got right and wrong
- Direct web links to Mirror special offers, advertiser deals and additional info on horoscopes, the weather and other useful services
Award winning coverage
- All this is combined with the Mirror’s award-winning news, sport and showbusiness coverage and our stable of star columnists, including Coleen Nolan, Top Gear’s Richard Hammond, Robbie Savage and many more.
- The e-edition also comes with all the Mirror’s great sections, magazines and supplements, including Your Life, The Beat, Mirror Football and additional special supplements.
Our app is free to download. All new users can take advantage of a FREE 1 month trial, after which the subscription is €14.99/month. Subscribers receive every weekday edition, Monday through Friday, and the weekend editions. You are free to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription at any time, including during the trial period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
We are the publishing group Reach plc and this transparency statement explains how we process your data.
Our subscriptions are auto-renewing. Payment for this subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon purchase. The subscription will auto renew within 24hours of the current subscription expiring. auto renewing subscriptions can be managed via your iTunes Account Settings allowing them to be turned off. No cancellations of the current subscription are allowed during the active subscription period.
If you require further guidance on how to manage your subscriptions please follow this ink.
Minor change fix to outstanding bugs and issues, adding some extra Analytics.
- Reach Shared Services Limited
- 18.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Trinity Mirror Group
- In-App Purchases
- Irish Mirror $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.