The iRobot HOME App gives you more control than ever before for cleaner floors, every day, all at the push of a button.
New! Roomba® i Series robots even allow you to clean or schedule by room with Imprint™ Smart Mapping.
The iRobot HOME is compatible with all Wi-Fi® connected Roomba® robot vacuums and Bluetooth connected Braava jet™ 240.
IMPRINT™ SMART MAPPING*
• New Roomba® i Series robot knows your kitchen from your living room, and creates a Smart Map for you to view in the app
• Smart Mapping enables you to clean or schedule to clean specific rooms or your whole home
• Knows upstairs from downstairs--The robot can store multiple floorplans and always knows which map to use
* Available with Roomba® i, s, and m Series robots
CLEAN MAP™ REPORTS*
• Zoom and pan Clean Map™ reports in the History button to view cleaning coverage
• View statistics about coverage, cleaning time, and charging time
*Available with Roomba® 900, i, s, and m Series robots
CLEAN FROM ANYWHERE
• Start or pause cleaning cycles
• Conveniently schedule for any day of the week
• Customize your cleaning preferences*
• Monitor activity of your robot
• Turn on Push Notifications to receive real-time notifications
*Available with Roomba® 900, i, s, and m Series, and Braava® jet™ 240 robots
CUSTOMIZED CLEANING PREFERENCES
• With Roomba® 980, select from three cleaning power settings: Automatic, Performance Mode, or Eco-Mode
• With Roomba® 900 and i Series robots, select from three types of cleaning passes: Automatic, One Cleaning Pass, or Two Cleaning Passes
• With Braava® mops, start a SPOT Clean for a focused cleaning on a dirty area or reduce the amount of water used in wet and damp modes
• Just speak up! Connected Roomba® robots are compatible with select voice assistants!
*Voice Assistant functionality available in select languages and markets
• Access detailed help content and contact Customer Care
AUTOMATIC SOFTWARE UPDATES
• Keep your robot up-to-date with new features
• Wi-Fi® connected Roomba® 900, 600, 800 and e Series vacuuming robot models only support Wi-Fi® networks with 2.4GHz band
• Roomba® i Series robots support both Wi-Fi® networks with 2.4GHz and 5GHz band
• Braava jet™ 240 mopping robot uses Bluetooth Low Energy (also known as BLE or Bluetooth Smart) built in to most common mobile devices
Need help? Visit http://homesupport.irobot.com for answers to common questions or to contact our Customer Care team.
- Imprint Link support for Roomba 900 series robots (requires m6)
- Smart Map editing improvements (i7, s9 and m6)
- Care & Maintenance Redesign
- Account related user-experience improvements
- iOS 13 support
Ratings and Reviews
The i7+ is a BEAST
So, my first iRobot Roomba I got some time around 2011. It was basic but awesome. No apps. Old school filter. But it worked. I actually liked it a lot! But then moved to a small rental and hired an actual house cleaning service to clean every few weeks. $150/mo. Then I moved into my first owned home (yay!) and it’s mostly hardwood and tile, with carpeted bedrooms. Not a very big house, one floor. Decided instead of spending $1000 on house cleaning over the next 18-24 weeks, I’d use the money to buy the latest and greatest i7+ Roomba. HOLY MOLY IT IS AMAZING. What an upgrade from what I had back in 2011. Ha! It freaking empties itself. And this iRobot HOME app is absolutely brilliant, easy to use and really does make cleaning your home easier. It’s super easy to connect your Roomba to the app and to your Wi-Fi network at home, and it takes almost no time to pick your settings. It’s also way easy to clean your home (or even pick a room!) using this app, from anywhere as long as you cell coverage. And then when your Roomba finishes cleaning it send you a nice alert to let you know your house is clean. It’s amazing!
What I don’t know is if it’ll send an alert if Roomba gets stuck or something goes wrong, because that hasn’t happened yet, but I can tell you this - iRobots app and vacuums/mops make my life easier, and clean, and I love it!!!!1
Best investment in years
My whole family from the yorkie to my elder years dad all have allergies and hate vacuuming as it kicks up all the things that make us wheezing and sneeze. With this roomba (we’ve named consuela after the family guy maid we love) we’re all feeling better and less allergies means less head colds and one less headache from cleaning inch by inch everyday under furniture my husband had to move but not now. We have the 960 and does as well as my pet hair dyson at the every day minor jobs leaving only the big messes to deal with. Anyone with allergies and pets should have one of these for sure. So if you’re on the fence and thinking you might need a perfect helper that just needs a swipe of the finger to do the job anytime of day you’ve found your perfect match. Our wood floors and rugs look like I have been cleaning them on my hands and knees so nicely even my mom in law complimented them during the holidays too. So buy this beautiful invention and make an investment in your family using your time to do the rest of the time or give yourself a little break;)
Not bad but needs update badly
I can only justify 4 stars for this app...to begin with,there is a definite problem with part of the WiFi connection...I have an IPhone XS Max running iOS 12..I also have the newest Roomba I7 +... this is a very expensive unit and one should expect a flawless app to go with it!
The unit will connect with your home network and will function as it’s supposed to...but when you use the “locate” function says “this function does not work unless your Roomba is on the same network “..I have tried deleting the unit from my network and re-installing it but always with the same result!
Also... the next problem is with the mapping function...it takes at least 2 full training runs to map my apartment and then I can name the rooms etc.. I can tell it to clean one room and it will work once! Then all I get from that point on is the maps will reappear in a grayed out form and you will not be able to select any room at all for the unit to clean...you can edit,rename, and save a new configuration but you still can’t tell it to clean any of the rooms!
This all tells me that the app is flawed! I’ve also read many of these reviews and others have the same problem as me! Again...when one pays this much for a Roomba one would expect these problems would be solved! Please update this app to work on all smartphones!
- iRobot Corporation
- 306.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 iRobot Corporation. All Rights Reserved. iRobot and Roomba are registered trademarks of iRobot Corporation.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.