Access the world's best Nollywood movies & TV series: Thousands of Nigerian & Ghanaian films. Watch your favorite movies and TV shows offline. Keep movies on your device and watch them anytime without using additional data!
iROKOtv is available globally and by subscribing you will gain unlimited access to our premium content. Payment will be charged via iTunes, and the subscription will renew after 3 months unless you turn off automatic renewal at least 24 hours before the renewal date. The subscription price is USD 14.99/quarter, quoted in U.S. dollars, and may vary in countries other than the United States.
Need help? Contact our customer service team anytime at email@example.com or WhatsApp us on +234 817 892 4632. (If you give us a missed call, we'll call you right back).
If you want to cancel your subscription, head over to "My Subscriptions" on iTunes and click "Cancel Subscription".
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After subscription, can’t login. My coworkers call me scam because
Immediately after I pitched IROKOtv to my coworkers they all subscribed. Now 3+me that’s 4, but guess what, we haven’t been able to access the app for about a week now. The customer service agent told us to uninstall and reinstall but it only got worse because now we can’t login.
App Gone Bad!!!
I used to enjoy this service but recently, it has gone bad. In fact, it is horrible if you intend to watch on the road or when traveling. Two main issues they need to address:
1. After downloading the movies, you still need Internet to watch because the system checks for subscription before you can watch downloaded movies. I was on a 12 hour flight and have hoped to watch my downloaded movies but I could not!!!. The rubbish system was checking my subscription which requires internet connection. Totally defeats the purpose.
2. The system get hung checking for subscription license. I have deleted the app and reinstall three times but issues remain the same. License checking status is still in a loop even after their recent update in March 2018. All the downloaded movies are grayed out and I can't click to watch. However I am able to stream other movies that have not been downloaded without any issues. I tried chatting with their customer rep and got no response after many attempts .
The ability to be able to pick up where you left off, rewind without the movie pausing, unsubscribe from the app, actually add a pic of yourself, and get a movie description are just a few things that would make this app better. I'm afraid too, that I will watch everything on here before my three months are up. The movies are crisp and clear. More movie selections would be great. I'm happy with the price and that there is a app like this. I know that in time it will improve😁
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iROKO Partners Ltd
- 151.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © iROKOtv
- In-App Purchases
- iROKOtv $14.99
- iROKOtv $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.