Journey into a world corrupted by war, filled with visceral combat, jaw-dropping graphics, and a dark twist. Craft legendary equipment and battle like a champion.
Fate doesn’t make a hero -- you must grab your blade and become one yourself!
Forge your destiny in Iron Blade; a thrilling action RPG set in a medieval Europe filled with monsters and magic. Explore a world brought to life with console-quality graphics as the innovative -- yet easy-to-learn -- combat system throws you into one heart-pounding battle after another!
Collect amazing weapons, explore breathtaking real-world locations and test your skills against millions of other players, as you build your own domain and engage in exciting PvP challenges.
AN EPIC ODYSSEY:
- A demonic army approaches! Soon, they will devour all of humanity unless you can fulfill the prophecy and seal them away for good.
- Unravel a plot full of intrigue and bitter betrayal as you fight through the challenging story missions.
- Explore a world rich in lore and set in a fantastic alternate-reality Europe, full of legendary warriors and arcane mysteries.
- Your adventure will take you through many awe-inspiring locations, from fighting off demon knights in Notre Dame to banishing vampires in Transylvania.
- Everyone can enjoy the deep and thrilling combat controls, which were specially designed for mobile and allow you to smoothly perform amazing chains of attacks against numerous enemies.
- Develop your own fighting style by linking up taps and swipes to perform monster-crushing combos.
- Face a fearsome variety of foes from vampires to undead soldiers, each brought to life with amazing graphics, animations and combat abilities.
- Unleash deadly special attacks and finishing moves that deliver a grisly end to any who dare challenge you.
MASTER LEGENDARY POWERS
- Collect a massive selection of weapons and armour along your adventure.
- Upgrade your gear to customise your combat strengths and style.
- Unleash devastating spells and skills on your foes.
COMPETE WITH PLAYERS
- Establish your own domain that you can fortify with a castle.
- Acquire and upgrade castle defenders to protect your domain and its resources while you’re away.
- Raid other players’ castles to crush their defences and loot their most valuable resources for yourself!
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en-gb/eula
Get ready, Templars! Update 13 is out now!
- Sign in with Apple
- NEW ARMOR SETS: Add the Knightly Thistle set and Ruthenian set to your armory!
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game but the freezes.....
Overall, I really love this game. One week into this game, I was at level 25 and so far, I only spent $0.99. You don’t have to spend money to do well in this game really. There are many events you can participate, which can easily help with your upgrade. What I like about this game, every strong and higher level enemies have their weaknesses, as long as you can figure it out, and skillful enough in your timing and execution, you can beat most of time, without having the best gear possible. Of course, you may not have the best time to win 3 skulls rating, but 2 skulls rating are beyond possible with crappy gears.
What I hate is how laggy the game can be. It takes a while to transition from one section to another. It got worse for me when it started freezing. So instead of having to stress out about this, I just stop playing altogether. Off to look for a better game, I guess. Listen developers, it doesn’t matter how pretty your graphics are, if people can’t have a better end-user experience, you will lose your audience.
Game still needs work
Especially the level mechanic.. there’s been quite a few times in the boss challenges or fortress attacks where it’s says easy with the armor and weapons I currently have equipped only to die in seconds by the boss. Ex. There are 4 difficulties... with the current weapons and armor it says easy on extreme... yet I went in there and died in seconds... the enemies and boss take away too much stamina and kill me easily... when it says easy it should be easy for me not for the enemies.. it shouldn’t say easy at all. I wasted 75 energy trying to beat extreme because it says easy on it. I died EASILY all three times. Also enemies shouldn’t take so much stamina.. they shouldn’t take too little otherwise your just invincible... but boss’s shouldn’t be taking nearly half your stamina in one hit on the higher difficulties. I’m aware that your still working on it...I mean this game has been out for what a year already... so I understand that there will be a lot of things not in place yet.. but I think the level mechanic and the stamina mechanic need working. But overall it’s a pretty decent game. The story is good so far too can’t wait for that to continue.
I played this game before league armor before and Esquin’s shade was a thing. Back when you had to grind out the first levels to begin on the higher difficulty levels. I spent months on end in 2016 to get were I am. Just to return to auto fight and PVP were just hold down the attack button to use the offhand makes you immortal. This game used to require skill, yes I said skill well kinda, but that’s beside the point it was fun not knowing who’s stronghold you would be attacking instead of just searching to bully a low level. Although I do applaud you for lowering Xp gain I was level 55 doing the first chapter extreme missions trying to get the best gear. Also the achievement system is fun but for older players it feels weird to have thousands of war tokens then get an achievement like “Earn 100 war Tokens but it makes the game feel fresh.”
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 4 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and Iron Blade are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Rubies $4.99
- Slasher $4.99
- Pouch of Rubies $9.99
- Sack of Rubies $19.99
- Starter Pack $3.99
- Pile of Rubies $2.99
- Advanced Pack $24.99
- Pile of Rubies $0.99
- Advanced Pack $19.99
- Legendary Hunter Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.