The King of the Hill Rewards App allows you to easily track your points and rewards, order online, book a table and stay connected with Iron Hill
• View, track and apply your available King of the Hill Rewards to your check when you check-in at a location.
• Order your favorite Iron Hill Menu items for take out or catering
• Book a table
• Search for nearby locations.
• View seasonal menu features and rotating tap lists
• Receive notifications about local promotions and special offers
• Purchase a gift card
As a King of the Hill Member you'll receive...
• 150 bonus points when you close your first check, and 50 bonus points for the first check-in through the mobile app.
• 1 point foe every $1 spent on food purchases
• A $20 reward for every 200 points earned.
• Draft been in a member-exclusive 22 oz mug in the restaurants.
• Exclusive updates from your local team about upcoming promotions or beer releases.
• A Free appetizer or dessert on your King of the Hill anniversary date
• Invitations to member-exclusive events like monthly King of the Hill Appreciation Nights
We have introduced changes to improve app stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Installed at the restaurant. Was a little confused at first, but was able to figure it out pretty quickly. Happy to get extra points just for downloading the app, and was able to order my office’s lunch this week just through the app. Would love to see the weekly specials included, but know that’s probably not possible. Nice to see Iron Hill is moving into the 21st century.
5 star restaurant rating 3 star app
Leaving a 5 star review cause me and my family love the food and service at Iron Hill. That being said I have some feedback for the developers of the app. When I get to the point of entering in my existing KOTH number (step 3) it won’t accept the number I provide. I just see the loading screen and it won’t take me to (step 4). I either need better feedback at this point or it’s just simply not working. Also when selecting my preferred location of Phoenixville in (step 2) nothing actually shows up in the form field, however this does not prevent me from moving to the next step but I still can’t get past step 3. I am using an iPhone 10 with iOS 13. I only used it in portrait mode and did not try it in landscape. Ultimately I just want to be able to keep track of how many points I accumulate since we come to eat here so often.
Please add more information about the beverage choices from within the ordering system. The title doesn’t always explain the type/flavor profile. It would also be nice for mobile orders to get surveys, too, instead of limiting those to in-house receipts.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paytronix Systems Inc
- 123 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Paytronix Systems, Inc. 2022
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.