From the creators of the award winner, Kingdom Rush trilogy comes the most extraordinary space odyssey.
A real-time, dynamic and deep strategy game that will transport you to amazing and unknown planets. Immersive, engaging gameplay, ridiculously appealing art, and a touch of silly humor. Brave soldiers, mighty mechas and powerful aliens await your command to face the greatest challenges.
Recruit and train the greatest heroes in the galaxy, lead them into dangerous missions against near-impossible odds and unleash their mighty powers and abilities. Adapt your strategy by changing the role of your troops even in the thick of the combat, from ranger to sniper, from flamethrowers to missile launchers. Turn the tide of battle with bomb strikes, intelligent mines, support troops, turrets and a wide range of special weapons.
Armies of robots, crushed starships, gigantic monsters, unknown races, brave assaults, desperate rescues, audacious sabotages... the galaxy needs your command.
The galaxy needs the Iron Marines!
- Lead your troops in 21 campaign missions across three different worlds. Get ready to launch bold attacks, hold your ground, rescue civilians, hack supercomputers and all kind of heroic stuff. Each mission requires new tactics and actions to achieve victory.
- Test your wit on 21 Special Operations with their own combat rules and no mercy at all. Each stage a challenge to remember, with scars to prove it. We dare you.
- Unlock the Impossible Mode. Only for the most reckless of the dauntless. We double dare you.
- Defeat massive and unique Bosses in epic battles. They are mean, they are really really huge and they are determined to crush you. Suit up, Marines!!
- 40+ Upgrades to improve your strategy and empower your units with defense drones, napalm rockets, ricocheting blasts and much more.
- 14 Heroes with outstanding powers at your command. Train them to their full awesomeness or annoy them at your own risk.
- 8 Special Weapons to unleash hell on your enemies and give your tactics even more depth. What’s better than a well-placed missile? An orbital strike of 50 high explosive missiles!
- Complete any of our 70+ Achievements and claim your well-deserved reward.
- Find your fair challenge choosing your difficulty mode: Casual, Normal or Veteran. Don’t get cocky! Or Do! Your choice!
- Dozens of interactive easter eggs for you to find!
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Entertaining but a bit baffling
Some people complain that you can't play this game on a MacBook because it's not optimized for the trackpad. I say plug in a mouse. Problem solved.
Very entertaining game with great game play and great graphics. But there are no in-game instructions, not even those about basic controls and how to use them. Ironhide S. A. was lazy. There is no in-game Encyclopedia, as in Kingdom Rush. You can't keep track of the multitude of enemies and creatures and how they attack. You have to constantly search the internet for information gamers have gleaned from gameplay.
Each level is very different, and the first time you play it you are baffled as to the objective. You have to die and get defeated several times until you figure out what you are supposed to achieve.
If you can put up with all that, you will have many hours of fun with this game.
No Trackpad Support
Ridiculous. Can't play the game on a laptop because there's no trackpad support. And there's no information that tells you it doesn't work - the game launches, seems to operate correctly but you just can't ever start a level. Disappointing.
Entertaining but poorly made
The game has little to no variety and the only way they see fit to make the game harder is by scaling up the oponents health where it wastes enormus amounts of time without making it any more difficult. Big waste of time and money
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that you’re having a bad experience with our game. Your feedback is important to us and has been noted. Our team is working to improve our game always.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ironhide S.A.
- 1.2 GB
- Requires macOS 10.9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Ironhide Game Studio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.