The world of IronPlanet is now in your hands. Welcome to IronPlanet, where you can buy used heavy equipment and vehicles from your mobile device. IronPlanet members can search for items by category or upcoming auction dates. You can review the features, inspection report, and photo gallery for the item along with our exclusive IronClad Assurance® - IronPlanet’s guarantee that the inspection is an accurate description of the item’s condition. Place your bid and receive instant alerts when you have been outbid or won the item. Download IronPlanet to your phone today!
- Search by equipment category, keyword, or auction dates
- Refine search by type, make, or item location
- View item features, inspection report, photo gallery and IronClad Assurance®
- Place bid with push notification when outbid or won the item
- Save items to your Watch List
- Direct access to your Buying/Selling/Watch Lists
- Watch auctions and live bidding activity
- One tap to call customer service
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Update For iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
Room For Improvement
I’m a fan of the website (Govplanet) and was hoping the app would be a more convenient way to browse upcoming auctions. It sadly is not very convenient and looks like the app just needs an overhaul with more of a focus in user experience. Some things I would like to see changed for the rating to improve is:
-swipe to go back and forth between your last pages.
-better search control, The refine results feature has too many options and your constantly just changing refine criteria.
-an emphasis on the photos when viewing a listing with all the information below photos. Just look at eBay/amazon as a reference.
- overall responsiveness of buttons and load times could be improved too (mostly referring to the back button).
I hope these suggestions are helpful, I’d just like to see the app get better and hopefully it makes buying stuff easier. Thank you for your consideration.
Can’t view pictures, lots of bugs with new IOS update.
App was great until the latest installments of iOS operating systems. Now I can’t get pictures to load, sometimes descriptions don’t load or they load under lots of blank space making you have to scroll down to even get to the actual listing once clicked on.
Easy lookup but a work in progress
Makes it easy to look items up but needs tweaking. Need to be able to delete ended watched items from list. When viewing items should go back to list where you were rather than the start each time.
The developer, IronPlanet, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- IronPlanet, Inc.
- 1.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © IronPlanet 2011-2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.