IronVest is your all-in-one, security and privacy wallet that goes beyond any existing solutions to protect access to your accounts, secure your credit cards, and protect your privacy online with masked email addresses, single-use virtual cards, and masked mobile numbers. Create, protect, and autofill passwords with face biometrics right from your browser.
How IronVest is different
IronVest takes passwords and account logins to another level of security. With easy to use, face biometrics right from your browser, we ensure only you can access your most sensitive accounts like your bank account, email, investments, health records, and more.
Next-gen password manager.
A next-gen password manager that protects all your account login information
- Truly seamless creation of strong, encrypted passwords on any site or service across all of your devices
- Autofill your user name and password to login to your accounts on web browsers, iPhone, iPad devices
- Protect your passwords with our patented biometric protection for account logins and account resets
- 2FA code protection! 2FA codes sent to your mobile are vulnerable. IronVest is the only solution that only you can access your 2FA codes and autofills them for you.
The ultimate in Privacy Protection
Protecting your digital identity goes hand in hand with protecting your online security by keeping your personal information out of the hands of fraudsters and hackers. So we created a comprehensive set of privacy features that includes:
- Masked (private) email addresses - Keep your private email private. Get access to your masked email inbox or have them forwarded to your real email.
- Masked mobile number - Don’t give away your personal mobile number anymore.
- Virtual credit cards - Create 1-time use virtual cards on the fly with one-click
- Site tracker. Know which companies are tracking you and block them with ease.
How we protect your data
IronVest is built on a decentralized infrastructure, which means there is no single source of data to steal.
- Zero-knowledge infrastructure - we can’t access your passwords
- Passwords and key data are secured with AES-256 encryption
- Separate keys are used for authentication/authorization and data encryption
- Encryption keys are stored using host-proof hosting
- Encrypted data is stored using optional personal storage accounts
Secure, private and convenient online shopping and payments
Even the most reputable sites and brands you trust get hacked. Keep your credit cards safe from data breaches
- Pay on any site without giving away your credit card info by using virtual credit cards
- What you buy is your business. Keep what you buy private with virtual cards
- Prefer using your real credit card? Protect it on our decentralized network and autofill when you need it.
- Autofill info by just looking at the browser camera. We take care of the biometric authentication.
Autofill your personal info on any site with identity management profiles
- The safest and most convenient way to autofill your info on travel, shopping, utilities or any online site.
- Create multiple profiles with real info, masked info or any combination
- Autofill for fast and easy online form filling and checkout experiences
- Have your masked emails and masked phone forwarded to you if you wish
We have a full-time support team that can help at email@example.com as well as live chat for premium users.
If you loved the Abine Blur digital wallet and passwords manager, you will love IronVest even more.
IronVest - the most secure and user-friendly way to protect access to your accounts, login seamlessly, shop privately, and protect your digital identity.
Secure your accounts. Protect your privacy.
Terms of Service: https://ironvest.com/legal/terms-of-service/
Ratings and Reviews
Anime’s Blur for iOS
This password vault works pretty well on a Windows computer, but the implementation on iOS devices is very klunky and difficult to work with. EG, I got a new device that needs to be associated with an online account, with logon and password.
I want a randomly generated password with uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and characters in it, and reasonably long - say 12 or 14 length.
I’ll never remember the generated pw - it’s too meaningless and complicated. I want to generate it in a pw vault that I use for storage on my iPhone, and then copy and paste it into the password definition screen of Blur for use in my online password handling it provides for logging in automatically. That’s what Blur is for.
But I can’t use the paste function in Blur. It is disabled in the App for iOS.
So, I have to use another device to display it I my other vault app and type it in, or go retro and write it out and type it in, and this is a hassle AND it introduces the very real possibility of a typo, because I’m a very poor typist on this tiny frickin’ iPhone typewriter. THAT’S the whole point of using copy and paste.
But, no - I can’t use the paste function in Blur, and there is no option to enable the paste function in the App.
So, it’s a nice idea, very poorly implemented.
I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone who wants to use passwords longer than 5 characters/values, to use long passwords.
Good, but not great
Blur affords access to a service that is, unfortunately, essential with the email masking and does it for free. The interface, though, is, to me, super clunky.
Partly because of its clunkiness and partly because I have other apps and solutions that I’ve been using comfortably and reliably for years, I haven’t explored much beyond the email masking. If that’s all the app did, I’d be fine with it. And, to be honest, I’d prefer it. It feels cluttered and awkward to have all the features in the single app instead of how some other developers have more of a suite of apps that can work together. I won’t use the browser because it’s not a standalone browser. Same for the password manager. It doesn’t seem like all that much, but it’s extra layers of stuff to get to what is already a couple of extra layers. I would consider upgrading to the paid tier if I could generate fresh phone numbers at will, the same as the email masking, but it looks like it’s limited to just a single number. But, I also don’t know how much of a logistical, legal, or financial complication that would be.
Ultimately, I highly recommend this app. It’s not the prettiest or easiest to use, but it gets a job done and seems to do it solidly when it comes to the email masking.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We're working on addressing some of the issues you've mentioned in our upcoming releases of Blur on iOS. The phone Masking is limited to one phone number per Blur account, but you can always change the shielded phone number that is being "Masked" - i.e. you can switch the phone number that you want your calls and texts forwarded to between multiple phone numbers at any time.
With the risk of identity theft and credit card scams on the rise, Blur steps in to set those worries at ease. With a user friendly interface, it allows you to set up a string of e-mails and passwords to your frequented sites with private information that would make it impossible for anyone to hack into. Not only that, but it also provides you with the ability to mask your credit cards all under a single number. Just simply set a spending amount and Blur sets it up like a pre-paid card! That’s a feature that definitely makes me as a user feel a lot more comfortable providing sensitive information. With the surplus of features in the free subscription, the premium comes with even more. The ability to mask your phone number was one that stuck out the most. If you’re not comfortable giving out your real phone number, Blur will generate one for you to assist you in avoiding pesky telemarketers and also allow you to make private phone calls. All in all, Blur is an app that was designed for convenience and made to put the daily consumer’s mind at ease when it comes to the online marketplace and I would highly recommended it for everyone.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the support!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IronVest, Inc.
- 48.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2022 IronVest, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- IronVest Ultimate Monthly $14.99
- IronVest Ultimate Yearly $99.99
- IronVest Plus Yearly $39.99
- IronVest Plus Monthly $5.99