-----#1 Downloaded App for Roofing Contractors!-----
iRoofing is a mobile software platform created & designed for roofing contractors to improve their presentation and sales capabilities, and increase their sales closing ratio.
iRoofing is the roofing industry’s first and only technology platform to visually present all major brands and roofing products and streamline business transactions between contractors, distributors, designers and homeowners—iRoofing helps bring the roofing industry into the 21st century.
Designed as an easy-to-use mobile app with a clean and clear user interface, iRoofing is full of advanced features that drive sales:
• Safely, accurately and quickly measure a customer’s roof directly from the iRoofing app—no more ladders needed!
• Display, choose products and order samples from up-to-date roofing catalogues (shingles, tiles, metal, siding and other exterior products) from suppliers nationwide.
• Choose products based on availability at a specific geographic location.
• Digitally render a brand new roof installation using photos of a customer’s existing roof with our advanced iRoofing Simulator feature—SHOW customers what their new roof will look like on the spot!
• Raise visibility—A homeowner app and a web-based platform enable homeowners to actively seek and contact local iRoofing contractors, thus expanding contractors’ sales channels.
• Improve the ordering process and communication between contractors and distributors and avoid phone ordering mistakes.
• Provide up-to-date products and technical installation guides.
• Build credibility and inspire customers by offering the nation’s largest database of real-life roof photo galleries, including the specific materials used for each project.
• Converting a house call from an “estimate” to a concrete sale.
• Display sample images of the most up-to-date tiles, shingles and metal roofing elements offered by leading suppliers and manufacturers—just a few clicks away in the iRoofing app!
• Use up-to-date locations and information about roofing suppliers and manufacturers with GPS tools built right into the iRoofing app.
• Customize for a professional look and feel—every contractor can tailor the app to include his/her own company logo, description, successful projects gallery, contract documents, and more.
Greetings from sunny South Florida USA! We’re down here plugging away, always improving the app thanks to your thoughtful feedback and our vision of the future for tech in the building and construction industry.
We are super excited about version 3.7.1! Here’s the scoop…
- NEW!! Clearoof+ is available for extra zoomed out level
- NEW!! Force backup your database to ensure you don’t lose your customer database
- Enhanced magnifier zoom level and visibility in Measurement Tool
- Added ability to import/restore iPhone backups
- Added products to our Digital Catalogs
- Minor iOS 14 bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not 9nly is the software very user friendly (even for our less tech savvy employees) but the service team is on point! Never once has it taken more than a couple seconds to talk to a real person but it seems that their training is very thorough. Steve Gardner has been a great resource and Richard is also a great guy for complex issues. We have needed much help as we have several reps and are trying to upload contacts so we can fully utilize the program. These guys rock and the best part is that everything is unlimited! Unlimited training, unlimited measurements and unlimited contacts. This has given the guys an extra edge in the field and also saved sooooo much money on eagle views. Thanks to the entire team
Developer Response ,
Happy to hear you are having a great experience. Thank you for the review and if you need anything additional just let us know.
I just started a residential division of a big commercial roofing company. This tool has made it so much easier than I could have imagined. I would like to see a couple of features added.
1 a notes section on each customer, not just when you create a task. Just a section for notes that keeps track of date and time you input them.
2 I should be able to upload labor and materials invoices to each job. Maybe a "cost" section on each customer.
Overall a great app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and excellent feedback!
Great support team!
Oscar did a fantastic job guiding me through some issues I had. They answered the phone immediately with no waiting. I learned how to fix the problem as well instead of just having it fixed. Kind of like that saying, give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he eats for the rest of his life.
Developer Response ,
Happy to hear Oscar could help! Thank you for the review.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.