iRunner is the perfect free running workout and cardio fitness tracker for helping you track your indoor or outdoor exercise by distance, route, speed, and time. Tracks both daily steps and activity, plus runs, walks, gym workouts, etc.
With a built in GPS, this app is the best way to map your progress, whether you are a casual runner or training for a 5K, 10K, half or full marathon!
Upgrade for totally cool heart rate tracking and zone training, custom structured workout routines, HIIT training, and more.*
With Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) support*, we support almost all BLE heart rate monitors such as the Scosche Rhythm+, Polar H7 / H10, Viiiiva, OrangeTheory Fitness, and many more.
When used with pedometers / step tracking devices like your phone or the Apple Watch, Fitbit, or Garmin Vivofit, this walking, hiking, running and jogging app will monitor your total daily activity, distance and calorie burn.
iRunner is your workout coach and route tracker! Use Record your time, distance, pace and speed for each workout. Compare the results over time. Voice feedback, splits, in-workout pictures, online workout access and more, you’ll have everything you need to track your training progress.
* GPS routes for any of your outdoor workouts.
* Voice feedback during your workout.
* Track critical health metrics such as weight, blood pressure, resting pulse and sleep.
* Sync to the web for easy access.
* Share your workouts by email, Facebook, Twitter
* Steps & Daily Activity Partners:
- Apple Health
* Nutrition Partners:
- Lose It!
* Workout Share To Partners:
IN APP PURCHASES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
Pro Plus – Yearly subscription, $19.99 USD. Includes:
* Adds Heart rate tracking with Apple Watch or a compatible heart rate monitor (Bluetooth Smart)
* Track your real workout calories.
* Real time heart rate charts.
* Use the Recovery option at the end and see how well your heart recovers.
* Weather and temperature recorded with each workout
* Speed and cadence sensor support to help you track your biking distance, speed and cadence
* Foot pod support for a smoother distance tracking, more accurate cadence / strides reporting
* Expanded goal options
* Fitness assessments.
* Create or use Custom Workout Routines to spice up your training (HIIT, LIIT, Tempo, you name it you can create it and do it!)
* Supports us and our ongoing efforts to give you a great tracking experience (and we thank you!)
* No Ads
Star membership – Yearly subscription, $29.99 USD. Includes all of Plus and Pro Plus, plus:
* LiveTracking – let your spouse or friends & followers track you during your workouts
* Create your own group online and share data with friends
* Expanded time in heart rate zone analysis
* Compare activities and workouts for deeper insight
* Upload photos to Workouts to help preserve the memories
All payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Note that subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, $19.99 per year for the Pro Plus, $29.99 per year for the Star. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription defined above, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by you the user. Any auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user's Account Settings after purchase.
** While GPS routing is awesome, it will also decrease battery life **
Misc Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Recent update; weird mapping/edit: resolved?
This app has behaved nicely for me (except for disappearing 60% of my travels a while ago) for several years. Recent update, seemed to be ok. Walk tonight's map has an interesting extraneous "you walked here" line on it in a place I sure didn't walk. The "distance walked" metric did not include that line's distance. I will be watching...Stars will go up if this blip doesn't continue happening. It's a good little tracker ordinarily.
No blip on same route today; stars up from 3 to 5.
My previous review mentioned the glitches the app had. It did not track the distance ran accurately. Now the app has no glitches or problems for me. I think the update may have fixed this months ago. This app probably has the most types of physical activities to choose from. This is my to go to app for exercise! I only use on other app and that is for cycling. The app is compatible with the lose it app. Works with the Apple Watch!
I’ve used iRunner for years. Matter of fact, it’s the only app I’ve highly recommended to my walk/run friends. However, lately I’ve been walking with a friend who’s using the app per my recommendation. We walk the same distance and my pace is typically faster than hers on the pavement. Yet, our pace and distance trackings vary by as much as a half a minute and a tenth of a mile. The problem is that her pace is reading faster and her mileage is reading longer than mine although she’s slower, and we’re walking the same distance. This is problematic. I want EVERY BIT OF CREDIT I deserve for the work I put in. Please fix this. (Important note: I use my Apple Watch. She doesn’t have one.)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fitdigits Inc
- 70.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010 - 2021 Fitdigits, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Plus $19.99
- Plus $6.99
- Star $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.