Join Apatosaurus in this interactive book app as he becomes surrounded by a pack of Ceratosaurus while he slowly lumbers toward the stream to eat. Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. Will Apatosaurus get away from the Ceratosaurus and be okay?
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
This title has been carefully reviewed by paleontologists at the Smithsonian Institution and provides fascinating information on the prehistoric world
Designed for children ages 3-8
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Smithsonian Institution licensed app
- optimized for full 64-bit performance
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great for my son
My son loved reading this book, and I liked that he was able to click on the words he didn’t know to hear them read aloud.
For young Dino lovers and others as well these books are beautifully illustrated and engage the reader in the story. At the end of each book facts about the dinosaur are given. Very well done and purchased in a bundle makes the price very reasonable. I look forward to more about dinosaurs .
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.