iSafeBox is your personal "Safe" for critical files and data on iPhone/iPad. iSafeBox protects your files, photos, videos, contacts, passwords, and personal information using very secure encryption.
You can import files, photos, videos from Photo Album, Document Browser, Email, and other Apps. The protected data are only accessible to you. You can also back up and restore critical data through the Sync Service. Supported features include:
- Master password is required to access iSafeBox.
- All files, photos, videos, passwords, contacts and personal information are encrypted and securely stored.
- Import files, photos, videos from Camera Roll, Document Browser, Email, and other Apps.
- Export files, photos, videos to Camera Roll, Document Browser, email, and other Apps.
- Import contacts from your Contact List. Export contacts to Email.
- Powerful file manager for your local files, including adding, sorting, renaming, deleting files/folders.
- Keyword Search to quickly find your files, photos, and passwords.
- Open supported files, including: PDF, Doc, Excel, PPT, image files, MP3, TXT, video files and more.
- Open a file in another App.
- Playback MP3 and videos.
- Back up critical data through Sync Service.
- Sync critical data among different devices.
- Restore critical data from your backup.
With its simple interfaces, iSafeBox provides the easiest way to protect your critical files and data on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please feel free to visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iSafeBox/iSafeBox_overview.php
1. Fixed file is protected by a different password error.
2. Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Part of a Very useful Security / Business Suite
This App is one of multiple LINKED tools - open one, and you have access to all linked Apps, which in my case includes iZip (I can encrypt a critical Zip file using 7Zip), iTransfer ... transfer between Apple Cloud or DropBox to your iPad or your iPhone ... iEditor - a simple text editor - and iSafeBox - a SECOND layer password for entrypted ZIP files put into this safe box on your device. I like it allows me to use my free DropBox account to Synch all these parts. And - there are more linked Apps by this developer if you want to try them.
Update to version iOS 12 “compatible” broke app
Upgraded to latest version and on opening app it made me “create a password “ even though I’ve owned this app for years and have a number of files on it.
I used same password as I had before and the app opened and listed all my files. BUT!! I can’t open any as the app says those files are protected with a different password. What’s going on?
Upgrade disabled the program in iOS11.
I have use this program for several years, and have never had a problem until recently. Now, every time I try to log into the program, it flashes a message indicating I need to activate iCloud in my settings. I have assured that iCloud is turned on, I have turned it off and turned it back on trying to alleviate the problem. I have shut the phone down and restarted assuring iCloud is on; however, you cannot get around this error message. As such, all of my passwords are now totally in accessible.
I have emailed the developer on their website, but have received no response of any kind.
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 46.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Comcsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full Version $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.