iSales 100 allows users of Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage MAS 90) to access their most important Sales functionality using the iOS device of their choice. Anyone using iSales 100 can create Sales Orders, Quotes, Invoices, Credit Memos, check Open Invoice and Open Orders, use it as a customer/contact communication hub and schedule planning, and more.
iSales is an eCommerce alternative: The ability to limit what each iSales 100 user has access to makes setting up an order/reorder portal for each of your big customers easier (by far) than setting up an e-commerce site!
iSales 100 Key Features:
• Create Transactions (Sales Orders, Quotes, Invoices and Credit Memos) even when offline
• Utilizes Customer / Item Pricing rules from Sage 100 ERP
• Full roundtrip sync of Transactions with Sage 100 ERP
• View Item details and warehouse quantities
• Mobile CRM: In-app integration with iOS allows you to call / email contacts, create calendar events, and more
• Customer Inquiry (Address, Phone, Email, Open Balances, more...)
• Contacts (alternatively work with contacts rather than Customer (company names))
• Open Order & A/R Invoice Inquiry with detail by Customer
• Summary Aging info by Customer
• Create New Customers with default values for Tax Schedule, Terms Code, and Price Level
• Hotlists: Create "favorites" lists of Customers, Items, or Contacts to help you work more efficiently
• Alerts: Badge alerts inform you of new Sage 100 information that needs to sync with iSales 100
• Spanish language enabled
To try the free demo (Sage 100 not required):
1. Install iSales 100 on your device
2. Launch the app and log in:
Web Server: http://demo.isales100.com/xws/
3. Get the demo data (On home screen, hit Sync button and select "Sync All")
In order to use iSales 100 with your Sage 100 ERP system, xkzero Web Services must be installed and accessible.
Version 6.4.3 - Maintenance Release
• Added Customer and ShipTo Telephone Number in New Transaction view
• Fix: Customer and Item Memos not auto-displaying when using 'Reminder Date' option
Version 6.4.0 - Feature Release
• Integration with APS Payments for credit card processing - Requires xkzero Web Services version 6.4.0 or Higher
Features added since 6.0.0
• Set Recalc Totals timeout to 45 seconds.
• Added support for National Accounts - Requires xkzero Web Services version 6.3.0 or Higher
• Compatibility for older iPads
• Enhancement: Launch URL's from additional fields in Customer and Item Dialogs.
• Salesperson selection in New Tran requires specific SP
• Warehouse selection on the Header of New Transaction.
• Failed Credit Check can be put on Sync Hold.
• Default Item Listing to have 3 options - Select Item / Last Purchase Hist / No Default.
• Native Apple Maps from Customer and Contact Dialogs
• New Tran Line - Drop Ship (NOTE - Requires Web Services v6.00.5.0)
• New Tran Line - Discountable (NOTE - Requires Web Services v6.00.5.0)
• Open Order Confirmation Signature (NOTE - Requires Web Services v6.00.5.0)
• Search Alias Item Codes in Item List
• Order Status in Open Order List and Detail
• Display Back Orders Quantity
• Added 'Quick Entry' allows editing Quantity for all Regular Items in one screen
• Added ability to Scan Barcodes with the device Camera
Issues fixed since 6.0.0
• Fix: Corrected issue in generating Notification Tokens
• Fix: Recovery of New Transaction after App prematurely exits sets Line Quantity = 1.
• Fix: Totals Recalc incorrectly calculates Line Details when an exploded Kit Item exists.
• Fix: Required Signature can be deleted
• Fix: Sync of Open Invoices leaving blank records
• Fix: ErrorCode not displaying and zero out totals when Recalc Totals returns Server Error.
• Fix: Dates will ignore timezone to better map to Sage 100 data.
• Fix: BackOrder and Shipped Quantity fields in Invoice Printing
Version 6.0.0 - New Release
Improved User Experience:
• Newly designed and expanded Home Screen
• New device controls for Item and Purchase History display
• Add an audio alert (chime) and dialogue message indicating completed Synchronization
• New and improved date pickers
Customer and Inventory Intelligence:
• Access to Customer Period, Year and Last Year to Date Sales info
• Option to display Item Memos
• Option to display Item Suggested Retail Price
• Access all your Customer Open Orders and Invoices directly from the Home Screen, without having to go to each individual customer record.
New Transaction Controls:
• Accept payments - including credit card using Paya (formerly Sage Payments)
• Customer/Item Purchase Control enablement
• Prevent/alert for Items selected already on transaction
• Option to force selection of Warehouse for each line item
• Set default # of future days for Ship Date
• Disallow New Transactions for Inactive Customers
• Quick transaction sync
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice app works great exelent teck support.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.