You Can Attain Enlightenment!
iSamadhi is a beautiful and easy to use Meditation Timer and Journal carefully designed to help you on your spiritual journey.
Create predefined sessions that you can easily activate at home or on the go. These customizable presets can match your varied meditation habits and needs. Meditate in silence or associate a favorite song or guided teaching with the preset. Not sure how much time you have? iSamadhi allows you to easily meditate until Eternity is done with you. One touch and your meditating!
Keep a journal of your meditations! You can keep track and review how Meditation is changing your life. Make note of your highest and brightest meditations, then review them later for inspiration.
Start Meditating Now!
○ Multi-Mode Timer
• Counts Down or Counts Up
• Option to hide the Timer display
• 21 beautiful image backgrounds, 14 color backgrounds, or import your own images!
• Session timer can be paused and resumed
• Allows your external Music Apps to continue playing, or assign music to a Preset Playlist.
• Setup customized meditation sessions
• Specify preparation time before the session starts
• Specify a meditation length up to 2 hours
• Up to 108 presets allowed
• Each preset can be assigned music from your Music library.
○ Meditation Journal
• Add entries during or after a Session
• Session Statistic showing long term trends
• Export your journal via Email (requires that Mail is setup on your device)
• Multiple beautiful chime choices
• Soundless Chime Choices - Vibrate, No Chime (Vibrate only available on iPhone versions)
• Visual Chime (Screen Flash)
• Chimes sound when the iPhone ringer is silenced
• Multiple Chime Behavior options
• > Chime only at beginning and end
• > Chime at regular intervals
• > Chime divides session into equal segments.
• > Chime incrementally at 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 time remaining.
Live a better life through Meditation!!
- Support for 64 bit devices.
- Several small bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Used for 10 years!
I hope this developer doesn’t ever get rid of this app. I realized today I’ve had it for ten years. It’s my morning companion and when I need just a few minutes during the day to reconnect and ground myself.
I pretty much use only the chime and candle image... and journal occasionally. (Mainly because I have a physical one I use.) But it’s simple, star forward and to the point. Reconnecting to self. Grounding. I cherish it and hope the developer has gained many blessings over the last tens years for its peace it’s brought me. Thank you.
Great meditation timer
Everything I need
Please allow it to sync with health kit for mindfulness minutes
App has everything I need but please update the app so that it can sync with Apple heath kit and log the duration of a meditation session under mindfulness minutes. I believe headspace does it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.