Laugh and learn with iSammy as your child records their own voice into this new and different recordable storybook concept from Backatcha Books. Together, you can explore the world of Sammy the Suitcase as he travels with his childhood friends and gets rediscovered in this first storybook edition.
iSammy Too promotes creativity in reading as your child becomes the co-author and builds language skills. Opening a window into their world, this app transforms reading time from passive to active.
Each page of this animated story has easy-to-use record and play buttons in line with the text. As you read the story with them, help your child think of a word or phrase and record it into the page by holding down the cloud. As they add their friend's names, favorite places, or toys, reading iSammy Too pulls them into an autobiographical storybook incorporating their experiences or imaginations.
Play back their voice by touching the green cloud, moose, or squirrel as he jumps around the page. And get ready to laugh!
Stunning classic artwork coupled with vivid sound effects and many interactive touch animations make iSammy Too a treat for the eyes and ears of your child. Sammy asks your child if they are a boy or a girl at the opening of the story allowing the app to tailor the page colors, characters, and toys. Learning to read has never been more fun and creative.
Why Kids Love iSammy Too...
- Children love to hear their own voice and their funny morphed voice too !
- Asserting their independence, children have control over the story…
- They are empowered by talking about their own world.
- Their thoughts and fantasies come to life in the story!
- They can read it over and over again recording and incorporating new experiences.
- There’s rewards, hidden objects, and fun interactive animation throughout.
Why Parents Love iSammy Too…
- You can read iSammy Too and have fun together while building reading skills.
- Provides insight into your child’s world and thoughts.
- Inspires imagination and creative thinking.
- Accelerates reading skills with a personal context and playful environment.
- Fosters long term memory retention through the sound of one’s own recorded voice.
- Reading time becomes active and not passive for your child.
- iSammy Too empowers and challenges your child while creating new ways to bond.
- No advertising and no personal information is ever collected or shared. iSammy Too is certified by the kidSAFE® Seal Program. To learn more, click on the seal or go to www.kidsafeseal.com
Updated to the latest iOS and other performance enhancements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.