Save your favorite websites to your iPhone or iPad.
iSaveWeb Lite is a free version of iSaveWeb app.
Free version includes all features of the paid version, but has some limitations - it allows to save / upload up to 5 web pages. Also, maximum size of uploaded file is limited at 1 MB.
This app helps you save favorite websites directly to your iPad / iPhone / iPod touch and browse them offline, even when you don't have Internet connection.
With iSaveWeb you can:
- Store websites directly on iPhone, ONE PAGE AT A TIME.
- iSaveWeb can store public Internet web sites, as well as sites that require users to login. The information is stored directly on your device.
- Browse through sites and save only pages that you need.
Save pages either from
- iSaveWeb build-in browser, or
- Directly from iPhone Safari browser (when using special Safari bookmark, contact support for more information).
- Transfer saved pages from iPhone / iPod touch / iPad to desktop computer.
- Upload files from desktop computers directly to your iPhone / iPod / iPad.
You can upload single HTML files, Web Archives, Zip archives containing saved web sites, PDF and any other files that can be viewed in Safari browser on your iPhone.
Use iSaveWeb to store your favorite web sites, online books, news, pictures, study materials - everything you can see in your browser.
*** IMPORTANT ***
To save MULTIPLE pages at once - purchase 'Pro features'.
If you need greater control over website download (exclude certain links, file types, etc.), we recommend to use our desktop WebCopier products (available for Mac, Windows and Linux) that can download sites to your desktop computer and then transfer downloaded files directly to iSaveWeb running on iPad / iPhone / iPod touch.
- Improved Download process
- Minor fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
How to get right content of dynamic pages
I had a similar problem last year, here is the advice that I got from their support team some time back (hope that it still works):
- Go to Settings / Download / Web page file and choose "get from browser";
- Use app browser, not Safari, to load the page;
Great idea...but didn’t work for me
The first time it saved, but it saved more than the single page I wanted to save.
(I read and followed all the instructions, but it still saved EVERY page on that site)
I tried to use it again on several other sites, but no longer had the option to save?
IF it worked it would be great. I would buy the full version... Hopefully the developer is reading the comments and will update the app accordingly.
I love this app it’s great and perfect for me might actually use this for my regular browser. It’s great for saving online simulators to play offline that’s why I love the app
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MaximumSoft Corp.
- 27.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2009 - 20 MaximumSoft Corp.21
- In-App Purchases
- Pro features $3.99
- Unlimited Downloads $1.99