iScopa LE is the free version of iScopa, the top-selling 'Scopa' card game for iPhone and iPad.
"Scopa" is one of the most famous traditional Italian card games. It has been played for centuries, and there must be a reason for that! ;)
Try it. You'll easily learn how to play and you will not stop anymore.
"...iScopa on iPhone: the HighTech meets the tradition of the Italian playing card games..."
- play with friends over the Internet
- play against your Device
- play with a friend on your own Device
- play with a friend over bluetooth or wireless network
- includes "text chat", "smiley chat" and "voice chat" in game online
- full custom and optional rules covering almost all the scopa variations: scope, cards, golden cards, sette-bello, re-bello, prime, napula, berola, maratona, napoleone, asso piglia tutto, scopa d'assi, sbarazzino, declarations (cucite/accuse)
- score: 11, 21, 31, 41, 51, and loosing mode (loose to win!)
- 15 high definition italian regional traditional card sets authorized MODIANO s.r.l. (including poker decks)
- Portrait and Landscape screen mode
- interchangeable backgrounds
- original music by Italian artist Luca Francioso (www.lucafrancioso.com)
- bug fix (multiplayer)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fast, featured, and fantastic!
I love playing Scopa on my devices, but needed a way to play with my Mom via wifi when she was in town and couldn't find cards. This became our new fave Scopa app as a result. It's quick to play, worked flawlessly over wifi, and had all the features that kept made us thinking "wouldn't it be better if..." (Incidentally, to make the cards auto-arrange or be straight is in the bottom left corner of the deck selection. Point values for each card can be seen if you hit the magnifying glass on your selected deck and then flip to the value you want.) This was one of the fastest-playing Scopa apps I've seen and didn't waste time with extra animations, etc.
Not an easy win!!
I was actually winning games when the ads were on. I purchased the ad free option and now it doesn’t matter the difficulty level... you don’t win. The AI gets all the cards needed and you’re stuck with cards you can’t match. Which they would at least make it a fair game!!!
No multiplayer players found
It hardly ever finds another player to play multiplayer with, which is the reason I downloaded it. Otherwise, it plays single player just as well as all the other Scopa apps out there.
- Luigi Castiglione
- 91.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © L. Castiglione (doclouisjones) 2008-2020
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ad's $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.