iScore Baseball and Softball Scorekeeper is the easiest and most intuitive way to track a baseball or softball game. The #1 Baseball Scoring App for iOS devices allows you to score youth baseball/softball, high school games, college games, and even professional games just like the pros.
"Summer Must List - Best Summer iPad Apps" - Entertainment Weekly
"iScore makes the iPad a dream device for scorekeepers." - 148apps.com
"This is the best baseball scoring application in terms of ease of use and data output." - Boston Herald
"iScore Baseball Scorekeeper is about as close to perfection as we’ve seen in a digital scorecard" - appolicious.com
iScore Baseball allows coaches, parents, and fans to keep a detailed record of the progress of the game. iScore has everything you need to score, track and review a game and your stats.
• Complete Statistics - 500+ Statistics tracked for every player
• Team Manager - Manage teams, team rosters and lineup at game time.
• Quick Roster - Generate teams with any number of players.
• Scorebook Output - Record even the most complex plays. Every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Pitch Tracker - Tracks pitch locations, type (including softball types), speed and includes a speckle chart.
• Batting Spray Chart - Track hit locations as well as strength and type giving you an edge over the competition
• Built in iScoreCast and TwitterCast - Allows friends and family who are unable to attend the game to "watch" in real time from anywhere in the world. The entire game can even be replayed at a later date. (No Video, additional charges apply for iScorecast viewing)
• Complete Scorebook Output - Beautiful traditional scorebook is automatically generated, even for people that don't know how to keep a scorebook. Invaluable for leagues that require it.
• Intuitive Interview Scorekeeping - No need to learn cryptic ways of tracking a game. Even the most complex plays are scored with ease. Full base runner control means that every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Multilevel Undo/Redo - Return to any point in game, from first play to last
• Data Sharing - Transfer games / teams between devices to save time entering data or to share statistics with others on your team or in your league
All stats and scorebook can be emailed in EXCEL, CSV, and HTML formats. Coaches will never again have to spend hours trying to extract data from paper records just to see how their players performed.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
-Support for 10 fielders
-International Tie Breaker (any configuration)
-Swinging vs Called strike tracking
-Intentional Ball tracking
-Individual Player Cards both in-game and out
-League support (players, teams and games can belong to any number of user defined leagues)
-Pitcher Win, Lose, Save tracking
-Pitch by Pitch game review
-Skip At Bats (assign out or not)
-End Inning at any time
-End Game at any time
-Assign Error at any time to any defensive player (e.g. dropped foul ball for ERA calculations)
-No limit to the number of players or batters in a lineup
-ERA based on innings in game
-Export and Import to protect your data
-Player/Team merging - combine players or teams if accidentally entered duplicates
-so much more
Ratings and Reviews
⚾️Great app!!!⚾️ please consider improvements
It’s a great app, let’s start there.
The box score could be greatly improved with the addition of having the players positions included. All players that get in the game, even 9th inning defensive substitutions should make the final box score. When you’ve pinch hit for a pitcher, thereby taking him out of the game, don’t allow that pitcher to return to the mound next inning, same with position players. If any chance at "handling" the PH role, especially for the pitcher, could be accomplished that would come close to having the app be perfect! Would love to see the full line score, R/H/E in the Box Score and showing all players, including Ps, even if they didn't get to bat late in the game.
With all that said.....an excellent scoring app!
My Must Have Scoring App for 7 years now
I have scored more than 300 softball games in iScore. I have scored mostly high school varsity softball as the key stat keeper, and scored two years of NJCAA softball just so that the other team parents who couldn’t make the game in person could watch the GameCast live. The developed responds typically within hours of a request. The ability for the team to pay $20 for a team stats page for one year and all the players/parents get unlimited access to the data is priceless. And the ability to correct plays postgame (yeah, I’m not perfect when things get crazy like odd double plays) is a huge benefit. With multiple years of high school data in our database, we go into first games of doubleheader’s with spray charts of the returning players. This gives us an incredible advantage. Finally, I am able to email all the stats and game summary to the head coach and all of the local newspaper sports reporters before I leave the field, meaning our softball team players get the press clippings they need to share with college coaches. I took two years off from high school to watch my daughter play JuCo. Not only is the head coach happy to have me and my iPad with iScore back, but so are the girls! Do yourself a favor. Buy this app, but participate in the forum and watch the instructional videos. You will only get the full power of this app if you spend some time getting to know it.
These folks thought of just about everything when putting together this app. It more than meets my needs and expectations, and does things that other very expensive products fail to do. I love using it.
Appended review: it's been at least six years now since I began using this app to do all my scorekeeping and I can't find imagine finding a better choice on my iPad. I will admit that I've grown accustomed to its use so I find it second nature, but it was always fairly intuitive right out of the box. My thanks to the developers for NOT attempting to improve too much on a good thing and mucking it up.
Edit: In the last two or three years the app allows you to type the player names in full upper and lower case, however it only displays in the lineup as upper case. This is not as convenient for me for two reasons: 1) my eyesight is failing and it is actually easier to see the name in Title Case (upper and lower), and 2) I use this app to announce games over PA and it’s much more difficult to create useful pronunciation spellings in all upper case since it’s harder to show the stressed syllable. Other than this single issue, though, I continue to enjoy using iScore.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Faster Than Monkeys
- 94.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2023 iScore Sports, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Team Website $19.99
- 2018 Major League Daily Roster $19.99
- 2019 Major League Daily Roster $19.99
- 2021 Major League Daily Roster $19.99
- 2022 Major League Daily Roster $19.99
- 2023 Major League Daily Roster $19.99
- 2020 Major League Daily Roster $9.99