A easy-to-use and very fast image browser， browse large image without latency.
* Support all popular image format, browse large images without latency.
* Batch read all images in folders and subfolders, NO need to import like iPhoto.
* Unpack Rar&Zip file.
* Browse images by file list, thumbnail and full image size
* Rich keyboard&mouse&Trackpad shortcuts, support mouse click and scroll to switch images forward and backward
* Support mark images
1. Supports all popular image formats, such as jpeg, bmp, png, webP, animated gif and etc.
2. Supports to batch read images from folders and its sub-folders, supports to browse images by thumbnail, supports image slideshow, full-screen view and setting image as wallpaper.
3. Supports image preview, sort images
4. Supports images drag in and out, very easy to save and integrate with other Apps.
5. Supports full-screen view, supports image slideshow and customize slideshow Interval.
6. supports image rotation, zooming image by tap, supports trackpad gesture and rich keyboard shortcuts, support Alt/Option/Command key + mouse scroll wheel to zoom image
7. Support to load images from rar, zip packages automatically.
1. Switch to large image view mode: double click image file in file list or double click image thumbnail.
2. Zoom Image: "Alt/Option/Command" key +mouse scroll wheel
3. Returen to previous view: double click large image view
4. Support to zoom in/out image by two finger tap.(require osx 10.8 or above)
5. Image rename: Select image file in image list table and press "enter" key
6. Show/Hide EXIF information: "Command +i"
7. Load all images in current folder of selected images : "Alt/Option + O"
8. Enable/Disable magnifier: Hold/release Control key when scroll mouse or trackpad
9. In full image view, when mouse click left half window, change to the previous image, when click right half of the window, change to the next image.
Please refer to menu for other shortcuts
1. How to batch read all images in folders?
1) Drag/Add folders to iSee, it will read all images automatically.
2) open one image in folder and press "Alt/Option + O" will load all image in current folder
3) Enable "Autoload images in the same folder" option, when add one image to app, it will read all images in the same folder automatically.
2. Why iSee sometimes refuse drag&drop when I drag images/folders into it?
A: iSee only accept drag&drop when you drag images/folders to file list table, thumbnail list view and the full image view, otherwise, iSee will refuse the drag&drop.
3. How to save images to specified folder?
A: Select image in image list or thumbnail list, and drag these image to the folder you want to save them. you can also drag selected image to other application.
4.How to sort image?
A: there are 3 methods to sort image:
1) Click image table list header
2) Click "left arrow" and "right arrow" button in the first segment button
3) Drag thumbnail in thumbnail list
5. How to skip prefetching images in sub-folders?
A: Please open preferences setting in "iSee" menu, and check "Skip sub-folders".
6. How to use magnifier?
A: when move mouse/trackpad over image, hode Control key, the magnifier will enable, scroll mouse wheel can zoom in/out image. release Control key will disable magnifier.
7.How to switch images by mouse click in image view?
A: All image views in App support mouse click and mouse scroll to switch images
1) Enable "Mouse Click Switch Image" option
2) In full image view, click left half part of the window, switch to the previous image, click right half part of the window, switch to the next image
3) mouse wheel scroll can also switch images forward and backward
8. Why thumbnail image is unsharp as original image in new version?
A: To improve the image loading performance, the thumbnail image is compressed by default, To display sharp thumbnail image, please go to preferences and disable "Show image icons"
* Update preference page to improve user experience
* Fix some default settings to improve user experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Now why haven't you people thought this through a little bit betterthan what you've given us?
Now come on, put the
1. ZOOM with the scroll button,
2. Next object should be the Left Mouse Button,
3.Right Mouse Button....Anything.
I should never have to use both Mouse and Keyboard to to get the most out of this program.
Please think about it?
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you very much for your feedback!
It seems that browse images fast is used more often than zoom images, you can zoom images by click the +or- from the toolbar.
Great app with major safety flaw!
I was really looking for this app and I have to say I pretty much love it. I am a new windows to mac convert but doing OK with that with the help of a few handy apps. Thanks. The BIGGEST problem I see with this app currently (and it is a pretty dangerous one when dealing with your kids baby images and you are years from being able to get them back if you know what I mean) is the fact you can simply hit the little “-“ icon in the toolbar in the upper left side and your picture is GONE! I am pretty sure it is a bug that even though I selected icon and text only the icons appear and I don’t really know what any of them truly do. I select only text and it disappears all-together. I hid this toolbar for now as to not do anything I’m going to regret. Luckily I found this out with some junk photos but it surely deleted them without warning by simply hitting the “-“ on the toolbar. Another suggestion is at least make it an option to get a pop up box asking if I’m sure I want to delete this image and even a safer option also is to have the app put the deleted images in the trash instead of just limbo. These images are the most important of all documents anywhere on this mac and this app should take a little more certainty in safety. It can be an option in preferences if you want but as for me I choose a little inconvenience over safety in this case. I love the app on every other level and it is just what I need to replace preview for viewing images.
Developer Response ,
Hello, "-" means remove the selected images from the list but don't delete them, "X" means remove the selected images to trash
New version went from 5 stars to 2, And back to 3
This was a wonderful little viewer up until version update 3.1 Hopefully you have alot of unused memory if you want to use it now because it prefetchs and loads every image in every subfolder. And there is no setting in preferences to turn this “new feature” off.
As we now hit version 5.0 we are finding app getting updates every 3 or 4 days. This should give you some idea of what has happened to this once fantastic app. Seems the trend with developers lately to not be satisfied with an excellant single purpose app. But they have to try to add additional functions and capabilities, usually ones the users have no interest in. Usually degrading performance of its core purpose. I wanted a basic image viewer with slideshow ability that did not drive me crazy with changing image size. It now pretty much does this again without trying to load every photo and pdf on your computer. But it is still much slower in performance than it was when I first bought it.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for your feedback, the new version add an option to disable loading all subfolder automatically.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.