Our climate is changing--and so are we. With ISeeChange, share your experiences and collect data to investigate our environment and help our communities through change.
What you see change in your backyard, neighborhood, and city is important to our understanding of how climate change and weather affect our communities. Your observations and block-by-block insights can help cities, engineers and local organizations advocate for and create solutions to climate challenges. If you or your community has a question or hypothesis about how climate is changing your area, you can also use your ISeeChange account to collect data and answer those questions.
• Create your account: Your account is a personal record of your sightings as well as a way to connect with your local community. Your location is generalized to protect your personal privacy.
• Post a sighting: The best posts combine detailed stories and photos to show what you’re seeing in your environment and how it affects you. We then sync your stories to local weather data and trends.
• Have conversations and connect: Comment on what others are seeing in your area and across the globe. Connect with community members on tips to manage the same climate challenges you are experiencing.
• Help improve local knowledge and research: During weather events let us know what you’re seeing and check in on the feed to see what information your community is gathering. We may send push notifications and emails during local and regional weather events. When you respond to them, we do our best to share what you saw with people studying local weather trends.
• Contribute to solutions: We share posts on social media, in newsletters and in reports to local partners that are working on solutions. Be sure to subscribe to our emails so you can be the first to know when we hear someone has used your post as data. This helps you and others track how your community is changing in response to climate change.
Fixes bugs on the Actions page and in sharing functionality
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.