Journal and diary app to keep a record of valuable days of your life, events, and feelings:
- Record events and feelings for any day, week, month or year
- Start every day by looking at the entries for the same day (Today's History) over the years
- Describe the day, week, month or year briefly, add a more detailed narrative and a picture
- Seamlessly sync the app data across all your mobile devices and your Mac (only in the full version of the app)
- Use visual tags (emoji) for your feelings and events (only in the full version of the app)
The app allows you to keep a record of events in your life and your feelings for any given day, week, month or year. You can describe the day, week, month or year briefly, and add a more detailed narrative.
The “Today’s History” is a list of all entries for this day over the years. For example if today is February 1st, the app will show you all events and feelings you entered for this day in the past years.
If you choose to provide your date of birth (optional), the program will use it to show some fun statistics, such as calculating the sequential number of a day, week or month for each entry.
Please be so kind and rate and review - that helps to improve the App. Thanks!
New: Display all items from a specified historical date (in Today's History)
Also, a few improvements and bug fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.