ISF for Motion combines the creative coding possibilities of GLSL shaders with the rendering engine of a motion graphics powerhouse!
• Comes with over 200 open source ISF generators and FX to get started with.
• Each individual shader appears in Motion with its own listing in the Library alongside built-in media types, and can be included when creating templates to use in FCP X.
• Automatically creates templates for using ISF shaders in FCP X.
• Download, remix and share: ISF shaders creations can be found and published on community websites like interactiveshaderformat.com, shadertoy.com and glslsandbox.
• No compiling or complicated setup: Shaders can be written, modified and remixed using any standard text editor, or with our free ISF Editor tool.
• ISF allows for publishing shader variables so they can be adjusted and key framed within the timeline like any other resource in the library.
• Render out complex shaders that can’t be handled by VJ software and media servers in real-time as movie files, up to 8k resolution and 120 fps.
• Write once, use widely: ISF is a simple open specification can be used to create and process video on the web, desktop and mobile platforms, in a variety of different host tools and open source codebase libraries.
• GPU Acceleration: ISF was originally designed for the fastest real-time rendering use cases, and also takes advantage of the graphics card when used in Motion and FCP X.
• Remove output watermark with in app purchase.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.