iSitter is a video baby monitor app that requires 2 iOS devices (iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone). One device will be the 'Baby' side and one will be the 'Parent' side.
• Automatic reconnection if disconnected
• Alarm on parent device if not connected for 30 seconds
• Thousands of parents every day trust iSitter
• Works over Bluetooth, Wifi and LTE
• Send video and/or audio depending on what your connection can support
• Use front or back camera, use the camera flash or the display as a night light
• DSP technology to ensure a loud clear signal
• Shared audio session, so you can use other audio apps on either baby or parent device as long as the other app also supports shared audio.
• White noise generator on the Baby end
• Default settings will work for 99% of parents
• Free to try, simple to use
Please note this app is no substitute for proper parental supervision of your children.
** iSitter is free so you can check it works for you before removing the Ads with an in-app purchase **
** Ads are only shown on the Parent device **
Thanks for those of you who have rated iSitter on the App Store, this is a big help and encouragement. To those who haven't yet done so, I hope you will find time soon.
• Add support for upcoming user permission prompts
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok most of the time
The app works great most of the time, sometimes it doesn't connect but when it does it works great.
Solid and (mostly) basic
I use this app every day. It's got the basics covered: listen for my kids. It has a video feature, but without some kind of iphone stand, that's not very useful. It's very reliable, even on otherwise lousy networks (no miracles, but very forgiving; my lousy cable modem doesn't reliably let clients using different wifi versions talk to each other, but iSitter manages somehow!). The free version works fine but gets aggressive about making you upgrade. One of the really excellent features is the support (via "iSitter Baby") for old iPhones - that lets me repurpose old iPhones as "always on" high-security digital baby monitors that I can listen to with the phone in my pocket. It supports multiple monitors on the same network, which is REALLY handy for those with multiple little kids. Also, the developer has proven very responsive to trouble reports. All in all, it's a solid and ultra-reliable app. I've tried several competitors, and they weren't nearly so reliable, nor were their developers anywhere near as committed to making it work. You won't be disappointed by this app.
I love love love this app
I have two old iPhones. I never thought i wanted a baby monitor with video. Until i had a baby. Now I’m so happy that my old iPhone can be used with the iSitter app and my newer phone as the other half. It’s more convenient than my wall plug in baby monitor which only does sound and has to be plugged in to work. I can keep my phone with me and go around the house inside and outside doing chores and i don’t have to worry about if I’m missing my baby waking up. I’m a huge supporter of these simple baby monitor apps that ACTUALLY WORK! I’ve tried, i kid you not, over 8 different baby monitor apps for iphone and this one is by far the easiest to use, the simplest, and the most reliable. Thank you iSitter! And guys, buy the premium. Support these app developers! It’s so worth the few dollars!!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dorada App Software Ltd
- 80.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Dorada Software
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $4.99
- White Noise Generator $0.99
- iSitter Connect 1 Month $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.