World's first Quran and Hadith searchable application with an unparalleled array of amazing features:
HOLY QURAN FEATURES:
- Read Holy Quran by Surah or Parah Listings
- Read Holy Quran with translations in English, Urdu, Hindi and Roman Urdu script
- Read Holy Quran with translations by Muhammad Juna Garhi, Noor ul Amin, Mufti Taqi Usmani, Tahir-ul-Qadri, Amin Ahsan Islahi, Muhammad Hussain Najfi, Nighat Hashmi, Abul Alaa Moududi, Kanzul Iman etc.
- Read Holy Quran Arabic to Urdu Word-by-Word translation
- Read Tafasir of the Quran by Taqi Usmani, Abul Ala Moudodi, Ibne Kaseer, and audio Tafseer of Dr. Israr Ahmed and Mufti M. Sayeed
- Add your own notes along with each Ayah of the Holy Quran
- Save Bookmarks for the Holy Quran to record where you are at, or to mark important passages
- Search the entire Holy Quran by Word typed in Arabic
- Search entire translations of the Holy Quran by Word typed in English, Urdu, Roman Urdu or Hindi
- Search from an alphabetically ordered list of all the Arabic words present in the Holy Quran and jump straight to the Ayahs containing these words
- Jump directly to any Ayah of your choice in any Surah of the Holy Quran and start reading from there.
- Search Holy Quran By Arabic Root Word. In the Arabic language, most words are derived from a Root Word. A word is created by applying vowels, prefixes and suffixes in an often predictable manner to the original Root. Excellent for people interested in learning the Arabic language or meaning of the Quran.
- Search the Holy Quran by Subject or Topic, listed alphabetically in both English and Urdu
- Easily share any Ayah with your friends and family
- Listen to Holy Quran's recitation from at least 12 world-renowned reciters.
- Listen to Holy Quran's Audio Translation and Tafaseer
- Read Seven Primary Source Books of Ahadith of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) that are considered most authentic in the Muslim Ummah with the consensus of Muslim scholars, that is Sahih Al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Jame Tirmazi, Sunnan Abu Dawood, Sunnan Nisai, Sunnan Ibne Maja and Musnad Ahmed.
- Read Two Secondary Books of Ahadith collection, namely Al-Silsila-tus-Sahiha and Mishkat-ul-Masabeeh.
- Read Original Ahadith in Arabic, as well as Translations of Ahadith in both Urdu and English
- All Ahadith are fully Referenced with international numbering (from world-renowned Darus Salaam publications)
- Audio Available for Sahih Bukhari, Jame Tirmazi, and Sunnan Abu Dawud Translations.
- Read Ahadith chapter by chapter, as written in the original books
- Filter book chapters based on Sahih (strong in authenticity) and Zaeef (weak in authenticity) Ahadith, or read full chapters without filtering
- For each Hadith, complete details are provided, including Baab, Status / Grade, Source Reference of Status / Grade, Takhreej, and Wazahat
- Bookmark Ahadith to record your reading position or important Ahadith.
AUTHENTIC IBAADAAT, AZKAR AND DUA COLLECTION OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W):
- Namaz: Authentic Azkar
- Namaze Janaza
- 27 Qaida Lessons with Audio
- Check Local Namaz Timings and Qibla directions so you can always pray on time and in the right direction of Qibla.
- Islamic Date
- 99 Names of Allah and Muhammad (S.A.W)
Islam360 app is continuously updating and adding more books and features for the benefit of the Muslim Ummah! May Allah reward you for your interest in the original sources of knowledge of our Deen!
In-App Purchases Information:
We offer 2 packages.
1) 50$ Lifetime (no renew of subscription)
2) 5$/month (Auto-renew can be turned off from user's Account Settings after purchase).
Payment goes to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription auto-renews and account will be charged unless turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
15 lines Quran.
Next Prayer widget.
Aayat of the moment widget.
Hadith of the moment widget.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app but issues with version 2
It is excellent app but does not work since changes from yesterday, it crashes multiple time at the time of launch, cannot use it anymore as take so much time to launch after multiple failed attempts
Could be better
This app worked better before. For some reason, I am not allowed to adjust the alert type for each adhan. For Fajr and Maghrib, I cannot change the type of notification. The others prayer times I can make into silent or I can make them have an audible alert. Unfortunately, the alert for Fajr and Maghrib is sent to no alert. I usually make all of the alerts stay on silent but a notification pops up on my screen. I used to be able to adjust them but now they are just stuck on “no alert” and cannot be changed. The other thing is that anytime you look at “prayer times” you get a message stating that for sahar and iftar times they may not be accurate for your time zone and that you should check with your local masjid. The problem is that every time I check I get the same disclaimer message. I have read the message many times and I cannot stop it from coming. If I have already seen it I should be able to dismiss this disclaimer once and for all. Unfortunately you must dismiss it every single time you open the “prayer times” section.
It’s a very nice app and very useful for every seeker of Knowledge. A must for all homes.
It doesn’t state the benefits of Pro version which is being offered at rather high price. If it’s priced at $5 instead of $50, almost everybody will get it resulting in much more revenue than they expect from the present high price...... Just for their consideration.
In any case the developers deserve our thanks and deep appreciation for the wonderful work they have done. May Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala amply reward them.
- Zahid Hussain
- 275.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright Zahid Hussain 2016-17
- In-App Purchases
- Rs 500/Month $4.99
- 5000 Rupees $41.99
- Rs 5000/ Lifetime $41.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.