World's first Quran and Hadith searchable application with an unparalleled array of amazing features:
HOLY QURAN FEATURES:
- Read Holy Quran by Surah or Parah Listings
- Read Holy Quran with translations in English, Urdu, Hindi and Roman Urdu script
- Read Holy Quran with translations by Muhammad Juna Garhi, Noor ul Amin, Mufti Taqi Usmani, Tahir-ul-Qadri, Amin Ahsan Islahi, Allama Hasan Rizvi, Nighat Hashmi, Abul Alaa Moududi, Kanzul Iman etc.
- Read Holy Quran Arabic to Urdu Word-by-Word translation
- Read Tafasir of the Quran by Taqi Usmani, Abul Ala Moudodi, Ibne Kaseer, and audio Tafseer of Dr. Israr Ahmed and Mufti M. Sayeed
- Add your own notes along with each Ayah of the Holy Quran
- Save Bookmarks for the Holy Quran to record where you are at, or to mark important passages
- Search the entire Holy Quran by Word typed in Arabic
- Search entire translations of the Holy Quran by Word typed in English, Urdu, Roman Urdu or Hindi
- Search from an alphabetically ordered list of all the Arabic words present in the Holy Quran and jump straight to the Ayahs containing these words
- Jump directly to any Ayah of your choice in any Surah of the Holy Quran and start reading from there.
- Search Holy Quran By Arabic Root Word. In the Arabic language, most words are derived from a Root Word. A word is created by applying vowels, prefixes and suffixes in an often predictable manner to the original Root. Excellent for people interested in learning the Arabic language or meaning of the Quran.
- Search the Holy Quran by Subject or Topic, listed alphabetically in both English and Urdu
- Easily share any Ayah with your friends and family
- Listen to Holy Quran's recitation from at least 12 world-renowned reciters.
- Listen to Holy Quran's Audio Translation and Tafaseer
- Read Seven Primary Source Books of Ahadith of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) that are considered most authentic in the Muslim Ummah with the consensus of Muslim scholars, that is Sahih Al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Jame Tirmazi, Sunnan Abu Dawood, Sunnan Nisai, Sunnan Ibne Maja and Musnad Ahmed.
- Read Two Secondary Books of Ahadith collection, namely Al-Silsila-tus-Sahiha and Mishkat-ul-Masabeeh.
- Read Original Ahadith in Arabic, as well as Translations of Ahadith in both Urdu and English
- All Ahadith are fully Referenced with international numbering (from world-renowned Darus Salaam publications)
- Audio Available for Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Jame Tirmazi, Sunnan Nisai, Sunnan Ibne Maja and Sunnan Abu Dawud Translations.
- Read Ahadith chapter by chapter, as written in the original books
- Filter book chapters based on Sahih (strong in authenticity) and Zaeef (weak in authenticity) Ahadith, or read full chapters without filtering
- For each Hadith, complete details are provided, including Baab, Status / Grade, Source Reference of Status / Grade, Takhreej, and Wazahat
- Bookmark Ahadith to record your reading position or important Ahadith.
AUTHENTIC IBAADAAT, AZKAR AND DUA COLLECTION OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W):
- Namaz: Authentic Azkar
- Namaze Janaza
- 27 Qaida Lessons with Audio
- Check Local Namaz Timings and Qibla directions so you can always pray on time and in the right direction of Qibla.
- Islamic Date
- 99 Names of Allah and Muhammad (S.A.W)
Islam360 app is continuously updating and adding more books and features for the benefit of the Muslim Ummah! May Allah reward you for your interest in the original sources of knowledge of our Deen!
We offer 3 packages
Auto-renew can be turned off from user's Account Settings after purchase.
Subscription auto-renews and account will be charged unless turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Ratings and Reviews
Quality of audio
First I want to say Jazakallah khair for the app and all of its modifications that have been made to help us Muslims. May Allah reward you all immensely and protect us from all evil. Ameen
in many ways this app is very distinct from other Islamic related apps Alhamdulilah there is a TAFSEER option, hadeeth readings and the addition of other languages. I find it amazing how much effort has been put into this to help all of us in the progress of seeking knowledge (May Allah grant us knowledge and remove our doubts, Ameen) The only slight problem is it would be better if some of the Qari recitation like Al-Ghamdi if it was more clear. The audio sounds a little croaky and scratchy. With such a beautiful voice MashAllah it would be best if we can hear it in a better form. This could also prevent listeners from any confusion related to the effects of the current audio.
Also including a “how to “ feature would definitely be helpful to fix confusions and eliminate automatic thoughts of an app malfunction
I’m eager to see more updates of this app It would be very helpful to see more languages in the future May Allah allow it and more English translations. May Allah help whoever is reading and reward and help all of u seeking knowledge May Allah SUbahanu wa ta ala reward the developers of this app.
Developer Response ,
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ, thanks a lot for your feedback and rating. Our teams are working really hard to provide you with the best features and seamless app experience.
New version available please update, InshaAllah you will fee good.
Kindly contact our concerned department at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us at our WhatsApp: +923002505709 with your concern . and they will surely investigate the matter to the bottom and assist you as soon as possible. Stay blessed!
Please do recommend us to your colleagues and peers as well!,
Seeing adds is heinous on homepage
I do admire what your app does, and all the hard work that goes into development. $10/month subscription is too much, please offer some options for majority users like myself.
I prefer one time purchases with in app purchases. $75 is steep, may be $5-10 would be perfect for initial removal of adds. And then you may offer other features(DLC) for which may sum up around $100 individually and $75 when bought as a single promo offer.
You may say it’s not feasible for your business plan but you know people use ADBlock to block the advertisements , while many would have happily invested $5 for base app without advertisements (with in app purchases as they may like). For this reason I prefer reading from QuranMajeed by Pakdata I bought it once.
suggestion for improvement of UI/UX:
1. Please make home page customisable, options to turn cards on/off at will.
2. Advertisements are too upfront and obvious when half your screen is advertisements(free app) in the home page. And they DISTRACT from actual cause. Analogy: It’s like going to masjid to pray and seeing “advertisements posted on walls” inside the masjid. You may want to move them to separate page named "Tip" where people would watch ads to support you.
3.Quran section May follow the footsteps of QuranMajeed app(by pakdata) which is absolute breezeand geniusly executed feat for ease/customisation.
Developer Response ,
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ, Thank you so much for your feedback. We have noted your request and forward to consent department. furthermore New version available please update. We have improve a lot in UI/UX.
However, if you have any suggestions or queries related to our Islam360 services.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com or Contact us at our WhatsApp: +923002505709 with your concern.
Could be better
This app worked better before. For some reason, I am not allowed to adjust the alert type for each adhan. For Fajr and Maghrib, I cannot change the type of notification. The others prayer times I can make into silent or I can make them have an audible alert. Unfortunately, the alert for Fajr and Maghrib is sent to no alert. I usually make all of the alerts stay on silent but a notification pops up on my screen. I used to be able to adjust them but now they are just stuck on “no alert” and cannot be changed. The other thing is that anytime you look at “prayer times” you get a message stating that for sahar and iftar times they may not be accurate for your time zone and that you should check with your local masjid. The problem is that every time I check I get the same disclaimer message. I have read the message many times and I cannot stop it from coming. If I have already seen it I should be able to dismiss this disclaimer once and for all. Unfortunately you must dismiss it every single time you open the “prayer times” section.
Developer Response ,
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ, Thank you so much for your feedback. We have noted your request and forward to consent department.
However, if you have any suggestions or queries related to our Islam360 services. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us at our WhatsApp: +923002505709 with your concern.
Please encourage us with 5 stars.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zahid Hussain
- 464 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright Zahid Hussain 2016-17
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $9.99
- Lifetime $74.99
- Yearly $49.99
- Ramadan Month Offer $8.99