Are you a Timeslips user who needs a fast and simple way to track your time and expenses on your iPhone? Then iSlips® is the solution for you. iSlips is a stand-alone iPhone application that allows you to take your key Timeslips data with you while on the go.
iSlips is the fastest solution for tracking time and expenses because it takes advantage of the iPhone’s “always on” capability. No need to startup a slow computer to track that 15 minute call with a client.
iSlips can automatically start tracking time on a call made through the built in client dialing. Never forget to bill a client for a phone call again.
Do you charge clients for mileage? iSlips with its exclusive Mileage Calculator makes it fast and easy to capture mileage on your iPhone. Calculating the mileage from your office to a client’s place of business is just 2 clicks.
- Time Entry (with timers)
- Expense Entry
- Mileage Calculator
- Client Dialing with Automatic Time Entry Creation
- Client Emailing with Automatic Time Entry Creation
- Client Mapping (GPS)
- Wireless Data Transfer with Timeslips
- USB and Email Data Transfer with Timeslips
- Rounding Time by Seconds and Minutes
- Recent 10 list for Clients, Activities, and References
- Start/Stop Time Calculator
- Reports (Hours Per Day, Dollars Per Day, and Slip Totals)
- Automatic backups
Timeslips is a great time & billing product. Purchase iSlips to extend the reach of Timeslips to your iPhone and make every second count.
- A wireless (WiFi) network connection to perform a wireless data syncs
- iOS 5.0 or higher
- Timeslips or TSRemote, v10.5 or higher
- In order to sync with iSlips you must install iSlips Sync on the same computer as Timeslips
Please visit us at www.brainfreezesoftware.com for additional product information, requirements, videos, and to download iSlips Sync.
* Updated for iOS 10.
* Eliminated confusion when syncing incomplete slips. Now requires User, Client, and Activity to be filled in on slips.
* Fixed issue where wifi syncing was not backing up the slips.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great tool for Timeslips users
This is a great tool for Timeslips users. While TS might not be the best thing out there, this really adds an easy to use remote function. The sync is pretty simple and I've never had a problem with it. It's worth every penny in captured time!
Been using for several years. Support is as good as the software.
Works great !
Works great if you follow the directions and know what you're doing
- Brain Freeze Software LLC
- 6.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Brain Freeze Software LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.