"Tetris without shapes"
Guide triplets of colored blocks as they fall from above. Stack them in columns. Connect three or more of the same color to destroy blocks. If a stack is too tall it will topple.
Tuned for short gameplay, iso does not speed up, but becomes more difficult over time.
• "iso is a gorgeous falling blocks game." ~creativeapplications.net
• "iso gets most things right, combining simple Tetris-like gameplay with sharp visuals." ~pocketgamer.co.uk
• "iso shows that it’s possible to take a simple idea — falling blocks — and turn it into a work of modern art. You don’t need flashy graphics or thumping sound." ~fingergaming.com
• "... a fun one to play for 5-10 minutes at a time, this game is totally insane!" ~ipodtouchinsanity.com
• "... it's only 99 cents and the solid gameplay with unique visual style make it worth it if you are looking for a new puzzle game for your iPhone." ~theportablegamer.com
• Follow me on Twitter. @isoiphone
• Back from the dead. Support for iOS 11+
Ratings and Reviews
A favorite casual game!
One of the first games I ever downloaded to my very first iPhone. Simple and relaxing. This one has been ported to each new phone and I keep coming back to it. Great for a few quick moments of stress relief.
A great puzzle game that will stay fun for years!
A great puzzle game. Played it for years, and it is still fun
Yea! Glad to see the update for iOS 11 BUT my scores are now all screwed up so what you gotta do is delete the game and reinstall. You lose your scores but they're beyond repair anyway.
- Jacob Schwartz
- 1.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 Jacob Schwartz
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.