iSoftPhone for iPad is a SIP-based phone specifically designed for the Apple iPad that uses a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection to make and receive calls, in conjunction with a VoIP provider or your private PBX.
iSoftPhone has been designed with easy to use functionality combined with a stylish intuitive interface to provides mobile telephony anywhere you need it, at home, commuting, in the office or traveling.
iSoftPhones provides many features such as integration with local contacts, chat messaging, SMS, call display, call history, voicemail, DND and available in English, French, German, Polish or Spanish.
Users may extend iSoftPhone with In-app purchases to add features such as video calls or enhanced audio codecs such as G.722 AMR-WB or G.729.
Note: our app will only read your contacts, it does not copy them or share them.
**** FEATURE LIST ****
- Audio Calling.
- Video Calling (In-app).
- Call History.
- Push Notifications for Background mode.
- Receive calls in Background mode for TCP connections.
- DTMF tones for auto attendant.
- Integrated with iPad contacts.
- Search, add, edit, remove contacts.
- Create Favorites list.
- Do Not Disturb Option.
- Compatible with iOS 5.0 and higher.
- Industry standard audio codecs, G.711, iLBC, Speex 8Khz, Speex 16Khz GSM, PCMU, PCMA.
- G.722 AMR-WB (In-app).
- G.729 (In-app).
- Industry standard video codecs, mpeg4, H.264, VP8.
- Audio codec manipulation.
- Supports SIP protocol.
- TLS support.
- SRTP encryption.
- STUN support.
- TCP/UDP transport.
- Configurable RTP port range.
- SIP Proxy support.
Localised in English, French, German, Polish and Spanish.
Compatibility with the newest iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Crashed It, Then Trashed my iPad
S O B .........
iTunes cannot read the contents of the iPad .
Go to the Summary tab in iPad preferences and click Restore to restore this iPad to factory settings.
should be a no star rating
- Xnet Communications GmbH
- 22.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Xnet Communications GmbH 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Video Calls $2.99
- G.722 AMR-WB Audio Codec $3.99
- G.729 Audio Codec $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.