One of the most anticipated independent puzzle games of 2017! Nominated for the IndiePlay Awards of "Best Art".
Appearing deceptively peaceful to the casual passerby, a mysterious island exists in the far reaches of the Atlantic Ocean. The inhabitants know not how they got there or why they stay; all they’re sure of is that the place in which they are trapped is called Isoland.
You are a researcher who has received a letter from a friend imploring you to help with an investigation on Isoland. You travel to the mysterious island, seeking to unravel its mysteries -- but after you arrive, you realize all too late that you, too, are now trapped. Beware of being lulled into complacency by the beauty of the island: Use your wits to avoid being tricked, and unravel the logic behind complex puzzles. Only then will the secrets of Isoland be revealed.
- An Atmospheric Point & Click puzzle game
- Unique & challenging in-game puzzle quests.
- Well-designed background story with tailored gameplay.
- Special & unique art design style.
- Inference based system linked to acquisition of item located in various buildings.
- Breaktaking brain-battles against merciless tricks and riddles
- Supporting multiple language, English, Dutch, Chinese (Simple), Chinese (Traditional), French, Spanish, Japanese, and alien languages
- Don`t miss the small detail! Even a small key point can be let you to freedom!
- Tap the objects and find the hidden items to figure out the puzzles using your solving skills and your brain
- Don’t linger in one place.
- If the puzzle is too hard, use the tips to solve the puzzle
Feedback & Suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
this version adapt to iphoneX
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Glad I did not delete.
First, I admire all who can play these games and never need to refer to a hint or scan a walkthrough for direction. I too often cannot see the obvious staring me straight in the eye, and thus over complicate the search. I love having hints that nudge you along in the journey without revealing the answer. This games’ hint system, which required you to watch a video that I would not have minded doing so, simply would not function. To move forward in this game I found myself referring to a few walkthroughs. And I am glad I did, because the game is fun, wonderfully drawn, comical and had lots of hidden Easter eggs to reward a players effort. 4 stars because the hint system would not function; otherwise 5. I enjoyed this a lot.
Overall very fun!
Loved the graphics, story, and unique puzzles. The only suggestion would be to make it more obvious to move on to the next level. I would’ve never known to start over with a new game to finish playing if I wouldn’t have looked online for help. Why not just make it part of the journey? I’m afraid some people would totally miss out on all the extra fun tidbits. I liked how it shows your achievements so you know if you’ve completed all the puzzles. I will be playing part2!
Game was Fantabulous!!
I love this game so much the challenges were so fun and the puzzles were so different and that just kept it interesting I mean you have 3 more isoland games for me to play ashes of time the dust of the universe and amusement park but make more because they’re so so so fun and I really want you to making them once again thank you Cottongames for making this game it is so so so fun I really really really enjoyed it. But I did finish the game before I saw the red trunk on the second floor of the White House but I’d really like to know the key to that because I haven’t even mailed the postcard yet so if you can get back to me a soon as you can and tell me the key to that please.
- COTTONGAME Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 394.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © @ CottonGame
- In-App Purchases
- Open the box to get the rocket $0.99
- Get the main entrance lighthouse passcode $0.99
- Props Tip: Pyramid $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.