IMPORTANT: this application requires access to iSolved HCM, the incredibly powerful and fully integrated human capital management product provided by Infinisource. Contact your payroll administrator regarding use of this application.
iSolved Go is the solution for employees who are on-the-go. The mobile application is ideal for customers that employ carpenters, electricians, landscapers, caterers, home care nurses, drivers and other mobile workers. With an improved easy-to-use interface, employees can clock in wherever they are. Employees can also review their most recent pay information and update personal information. Supervisors can track and enforce attendance policies easier than ever before.
Employees can clock in individually, or crew leaders can clock in an entire group of employees. Either way, there is no need to worry about being out of cell service - iSolved Go offers true offline capability for time and attendance clock in operations.
iSolved Go has been designed to quickly capture attendance data while not getting in the way of your employees or supervisors.
• Mobile Punch. Your time clock in a pocket. Employees can quickly punch In and Out for work as well as for meals and breaks.
o Quick Punch option – Punch with a single touch.
o Working with iSolved Time the system can be configured to enforce minimum meal and break times.
o Employees can transfer between departments, jobs and tasks ensuring accurate allocation of labor hours and costs.
• Employees can view their timecard
• Group Punch. Via a single transaction your supervisors can create punches for members of a work crew.
• iSolved Go allows users to log in and create a punch while “off-line”. Punches will be automatically transmitted to iSolved once a signal is available.
• GPS Location: If available the GPS coordinates of the phone is captured and attached to the punch. You can then view the punch location within our products using Google Maps.
• Access the iSolved HCM platform
• View paystubs
• Update address/phone number
• Update tax information
• View and approve Time off Requests
• Create Time off Requests
• Revised application user interface
This version requires iSolved HCM.
* Users will no longer get a message if location services is turned off and Geo Fence set to not restrict punch.
* On certain screens user will now be taken back to login screen after hitting cancel.
* Addressed users in having to redo MFA after completing it once.
* Addressed sporadic error: unable to communicate on certain devices.
* If auto date/time is turned off on the device, the time zone doesn’t match what is in iSolved, user will now get a message that they cannot punch. Note: Offline punches will not be affected by this change.
* Updated wording when paystub/w2’s are not available, will now say "No Paystubs and/or W2's found for this request".
* MFA update for small screens to see “Accept” and “Cancel” buttons.
* App will now better handle Zoom and Large Text size.
* Addressed app crashing when losing and regaining network service.
* Users can no longer attempt to change their password without service.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs some fixing
All in all it works. And it's still a fairly new app. So it's going to have some issues. But I have guys that can't put their claimed tips in and clock out at the end of the day. It's one or the other and then adjustments need to be mad. Also for some reason the app does not account for the fact that Arizona doesn't do daylight savings. So all of my guys clock ins and clock outs are off by an hour. Please someone look into this and fix it.
App has gone to trash. Was working ok with a few bugs like telling you you missed a punch when actually I just worked over night from one date to the next. Shouldn’t tell me I missed a punch until perhaps 24 hour period from when I punched in, not everyone works 8-5. Also now for about 1 month now I can’t even use it and it’s everyone at our business. If your lucky and the app opens long enough to log in it will just close out as soon as you log in. I’m sure this goes beyond just the app as well because logging in on the computers has been a chore. 10 office computers in building and only 1 will let you log in everytime without having to reset your password. Otherwise it tells you login credentials are invalid and it’s not just me it’s 15 others. Contacted iSolved directly and first was told no one else is having issues maybe uninstall and reinstall. Nope that didn’t work. Then was told oh yea there is a lot of people having the issue. Needless to say it’s still not fixed.
Would give zero stars if possible I called the location in my city because I couldn’t log in, which let me mention that any and every time I need to log in I have to have them reset my information, which is a multi hour process..... Horrible tech design, I’m not very educated in app and web technology but obviously neither are the people who designed this. The rude receptionist informed me that there are 3 million users and that they could not help me. So I have to get my employer to call up there and get the number that they should have just given me in the first place. I will recommend that we switch payroll companies and I would never recommend this company to anyone who appreciates customer service and convenience.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.