IMPORTANT: this application requires access to iSolved HCM, the incredibly powerful and fully integrated human capital management product provided by Infinisource. Contact your payroll administrator regarding use of this application.
iSolved Go is the solution for employees who are on-the-go. The mobile application is ideal for customers that employ carpenters, electricians, landscapers, caterers, home care nurses, drivers and other mobile workers. With an improved easy-to-use interface, employees can clock in wherever they are. Employees can also review their most recent pay information and update personal information. Supervisors can track and enforce attendance policies easier than ever before.
Employees can clock in individually, or crew leaders can clock in an entire group of employees. Either way, there is no need to worry about being out of cell service - iSolved Go offers true offline capability for time and attendance clock in operations.
iSolved Go has been designed to quickly capture attendance data while not getting in the way of your employees or supervisors.
• Mobile Punch. Your time clock in a pocket. Employees can quickly punch In and Out for work as well as for meals and breaks.
o Quick Punch option – Punch with a single touch.
o Working with iSolved Time the system can be configured to enforce minimum meal and break times.
o Employees can transfer between departments, jobs and tasks ensuring accurate allocation of labor hours and costs.
• Employees can view their timecard
• Group Punch. Via a single transaction your supervisors can create punches for members of a work crew.
• iSolved Go allows users to log in and create a punch while “off-line”. Punches will be automatically transmitted to iSolved once a signal is available.
• GPS Location: If available the GPS coordinates of the phone is captured and attached to the punch. You can then view the punch location within our products using Google Maps.
• Access the iSolved HCM platform
• View paystubs
• Update address/phone number
• Update tax information
• View and approve Time off Requests
• Create Time off Requests
• Revised application user interface
This version requires iSolved HCM.
* If an alternate paycheck is paid on same date as normal paycheck, users can now download the alternate pay check.
* Labor groups now being updated when automatically refresh labor/items groups is enabled.
* Now filtering out cancelled shifts in the App.
* After hitting finish on a punch completion form, goes back to menu screen.
* Punch button will now do Quick Punch when enabled.
* Addressed login issues when a self-service user associated with two different companies as two different employees.
* One user with multiple attached clients, punch button has now has status for employees.
* Addressed Mobile App Storing/sending punches for committed and not created pay periods.
* Addressed App to see and access Labor Values when a user is assigned to more than one company.
* Labor group names will now appear on Punch Completion or Punch Log forms for self service punches.
* Update Password - Cancelling no longer causes issue with keyboard.
* Labor Data will now show for a user with multiple clients attached.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some fixing
All in all it works. And it's still a fairly new app. So it's going to have some issues. But I have guys that can't put their claimed tips in and clock out at the end of the day. It's one or the other and then adjustments need to be mad. Also for some reason the app does not account for the fact that Arizona doesn't do daylight savings. So all of my guys clock ins and clock outs are off by an hour. Please someone look into this and fix it.
App has gone to trash. Was working ok with a few bugs like telling you you missed a punch when actually I just worked over night from one date to the next. Shouldn’t tell me I missed a punch until perhaps 24 hour period from when I punched in, not everyone works 8-5. Also now for about 1 month now I can’t even use it and it’s everyone at our business. If your lucky and the app opens long enough to log in it will just close out as soon as you log in. I’m sure this goes beyond just the app as well because logging in on the computers has been a chore. 10 office computers in building and only 1 will let you log in everytime without having to reset your password. Otherwise it tells you login credentials are invalid and it’s not just me it’s 15 others. Contacted iSolved directly and first was told no one else is having issues maybe uninstall and reinstall. Nope that didn’t work. Then was told oh yea there is a lot of people having the issue. Needless to say it’s still not fixed.
ISolved is the worst app/ payroll company with a website
The app is borderline useless, the website is not mobile friendly or user friendly. Sega genesis in the 90’s is still more powerful technology than ISolved currently uses, the app and site designer must still be in grade school, because there could be no other reason that app and website function so poorly. The company I work for uses this payroll platform and it by far the absolute worst and only thing I do not like about my job!! I can only assume Isolved still uses an old apple 2 computer with a land line dial up internet provider to run their company online, it’s the only thing that makes sense. If you are thinking about using this company to do you payroll, DON’T, anything else would be better!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 32.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © iSolved HCM
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.