IMPORTANT: this application requires access to iSolved HCM, the incredibly powerful and fully integrated human capital management product provided by Infinisource. Contact your payroll administrator regarding use of this application.
iSolved Go is the solution for employees who are on-the-go. The mobile application is ideal for customers that employ carpenters, electricians, landscapers, caterers, home care nurses, drivers and other mobile workers. With an improved easy-to-use interface, employees can clock in wherever they are. Employees can also review their most recent pay information and update personal information. Supervisors can track and enforce attendance policies easier than ever before.
Employees can clock in individually, or crew leaders can clock in an entire group of employees. Either way, there is no need to worry about being out of cell service - iSolved Go offers true offline capability for time and attendance clock in operations.
iSolved Go has been designed to quickly capture attendance data while not getting in the way of your employees or supervisors.
• Mobile Punch. Your time clock in a pocket. Employees can quickly punch In and Out for work as well as for meals and breaks.
o Quick Punch option – Punch with a single touch.
o Working with iSolved Time the system can be configured to enforce minimum meal and break times.
o Employees can transfer between departments, jobs and tasks ensuring accurate allocation of labor hours and costs.
• Employees can view their timecard
• Group Punch. Via a single transaction your supervisors can create punches for members of a work crew.
• iSolved Go allows users to log in and create a punch while “off-line”. Punches will be automatically transmitted to iSolved once a signal is available.
• GPS Location: If available the GPS coordinates of the phone is captured and attached to the punch. You can then view the punch location within our products using Google Maps.
• Access the iSolved HCM platform
• View paystubs
• Update address/phone number
• Update tax information
• View and approve Time off Requests
• Create Time off Requests
• Revised application user interface
This version requires iSolved HCM.
Updated the process for offline punches made in the App
- An offline-punch will first make its first attempt upon connectivity of the App to a service (Wi-Fi /Cellular).
- An attempt to send the offline punch to iSolved will occur each login of the user up for up to 24 hours.
- At the end of the 24-hour period, the punch will be deleted, and a message will be displayed stating: "Date/time Punch was unable to send to iSolved. The punch detail is displayed on the Notifications list." The user will have a notification shown in the historical notifications of the deleted punch.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some fixing
All in all it works. And it's still a fairly new app. So it's going to have some issues. But I have guys that can't put their claimed tips in and clock out at the end of the day. It's one or the other and then adjustments need to be mad. Also for some reason the app does not account for the fact that Arizona doesn't do daylight savings. So all of my guys clock ins and clock outs are off by an hour. Please someone look into this and fix it.
Login Issues 👎
I always seem to have a problem viewing my my information on the website. There is a pop up that I cannot exit out of, and it doesn’t even let me click on half of the options (time,etc.)
So I decided to get the app, I was super stoked when I realized they had one because I thought it would make my experience easier but boy was I wrong.
The app told me I had entered the wrong login credentials every time I tried. Assuming this was my own error, I tried multiple methods to ensure I logged in the correct way. (Slow typing, copy/paste, looking hard). I was entering the same information, and what wasn’t logging me into the app was getting me into the website. This is clearly an application flaw.
JuliannFrye from The Arch Of Mercer County ,,
I started out very well and had this app downloaded from my cell ,,, all of a sudden it’s saying I can’t get into my ISOLVE to clock in or clock out from my work & it was working well before all of this ,,& nothing has changed & everytime I go to go into app it’s saying my company Dosn’t allow from cell ,,, it’s very unpredictable .
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.