iSource Browser is a source-aware web browser for the iPhone & iPad. It is a fully functional web browser with the following additional features:
- HTML source view
- WHOIS lookup
- DIG lookup
- HOST lookup
- HTTP Headers - all request and response headers with status codes
- Full integration with Email, SMS, Twitter, Hipchat, Wunderlist, Asana, Fancy, and more!
As with any web browser, you can surf to any site on the web as you would in Safari, with the added bonus of transparency. With a tap of the screen you can view a page's HTML source, it's HTTP request and response headers, DiG & host information, as well as information detailing who owns and administers the site (whois).
iSource Browser is a must-have for any IT professional!
Fixed iOS 9 issue that prevents non-SSL sites from loading in the browser
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great tool for debugging on iOS!
Works great! We able to review headers and console log on the go to quickly identify a bug on a project and was able to quickly resolve the issue. Great tool!
I am hacked, like every account and device, and this app allows me to view the scripts behind the hacks, as well as hagula info, whois, etc. Highly recommend: )
- Nicholas Conolly
- 7.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Gamu apps 2010
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.