The cult classic word search game on a cube is back, and better than ever!
- Challenge your brain with word search on a vanishing 3D cube!
- The longer the word, the more points you earn!
- Use each face wisely! Once you use a letter 3 times its cube will disappear, revealing more letters underneath.
- THREE GAME MODES: timed, unlimited, and multiplayer!
- DAILY CHALLENGE: everyone in the world plays the same puzzles.
- Global leaderboards show how you stack up against everyone in the world.
NEW MULTIPLAYER MODE
- Go head-to-head with another player by taking turns on the same cube
- COMPETE against friends or let isowords find you an opponent
- Send an emoji when you find that perfect word (ツ)!
RELAX WHILE FINDING WORDS
- Take it slow in "unlimited" mode, with calm and relaxing music, and no timer. Play at your own pace
- isowords looks great at day and night with dedicated light and dark themes.
• If you have ever frantically tapped the final word in a timed game only to hit "new game" on the game over screen before seeing your results, we've got some good news :) These buttons are no longer immediately tappable!
• If you've ever wondered how in the world some people find the words they do, you can now tap any word in the Vocab leaderboard to see it spelled out before your very eyes.
• We've made a few small performance optimizations.
• We fixed a bug that could occasionally clear out a solo saved game.
Ratings and Reviews
Best game but highly distracting animations
This is one of my favorite games ever but this new version has some terribly distracting animations. Changing background color is distracting, but even worse is the submit button and word list that blink in and out of existence with every tap. Am I having a seizure or playing a word game? Please add a setting to disable these, and be kind to your neuroatypical users!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, this is great feedback and we will soon have a way to minimize animations in the game. Thanks!
UPDATE: we’ve now released 1.1 that adds an option to settings for reducing animations in the game. Thanks for the suggestion!
Great game but needs refinement
I love this game, it’s one of the best word games I’ve come across (and my genre is word games). I have had a few issues with it though that continue to bother me, mostly relating to the multiplayer feature.
1. I’ve invited friends who then play the game, but there’s no way to connect with your friends and play against them unless you happen to get randomly paired.
2. It never tells you who has won a multiplayer game, and it keeps happening where I will start multiplayer games and then next time I log in they’re just gone, even though the game wasn’t close to being finished, but no notification saying I’ve won or lost.
3. I am matched with the same player “BJDplaya” over and over again, and it’s clear this player has just created an endless stream of multiplayer games. I would like to play against more than this particular person and don’t like that they spam the multiplayer game queue in this way.
4. The only multiplayer games I’ve played that weren’t against this particular player have stalled after only a couple turns, and it seems like that player won’t return to the app. I think there should be a set amount of time after which the game is forfeit if you’ve been inactive, maybe a week.
Love this game and look forward to improvements!
Thank you for making this a thing. I’m a huge fan of point free and this project has been really inspiring. The only issue I’ve had with this is that the timer starts and then the cube loads. This takes ~2 seconds so when I play a timed game I lose out on those seconds. Not that I’d perform any better.. this game is hard. But I love it! 💯
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Point-Free, Inc.
- 30.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Point-Free, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.