The cult classic word search game on a cube is back, and better than ever!
- Challenge your brain with word search on a vanishing 3D cube!
- The longer the word, the more points you earn!
- Use each face wisely! Once you use a letter 3 times its cube will disappear, revealing more letters underneath.
- THREE GAME MODES: timed, unlimited, and multiplayer!
- DAILY CHALLENGE: everyone in the world plays the same puzzles.
- Global leaderboards show how you stack up against everyone in the world.
NEW MULTIPLAYER MODE
- Go head-to-head with another player by taking turns on the same cube
- COMPETE against friends or let isowords find you an opponent
- Send an emoji when you find that perfect word (ツ)!
RELAX WHILE FINDING WORDS
- Take it slow in "unlimited" mode, with calm and relaxing music, and no timer. Play at your own pace
- isowords looks great at day and night with dedicated light and dark themes.
• If you have ever frantically tapped the final word in a timed game only to hit "new game" on the game over screen before seeing your results, we've got some good news :) These buttons are no longer immediately tappable!
• If you've ever wondered how in the world some people find the words they do, you can now tap any word in the Vocab leaderboard to see it spelled out before your very eyes.
• We've made a few small performance optimizations.
• We fixed a bug that could occasionally clear out a solo saved game.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you for making this a thing. I’m a huge fan of point free and this project has been really inspiring. The only issue I’ve had with this is that the timer starts and then the cube loads. This takes ~2 seconds so when I play a timed game I lose out on those seconds. Not that I’d perform any better.. this game is hard. But I love it! 💯
Stop hounding me please
To start off, this game is pretty fun. What’s not fun is getting asked to turn on notifications after EVERY SINGLE GAME. When I say “no”, I expect you to respect that decision. I also love how instead of having ads you put up an unskippable screen saying please pay us money. That is just as bad as putting in ads. It’s really a shame since I’d easily bump my rating up by two stars if I wasn’t constantly annoying me. Just put an unobtrusive banner ad at the bottom of the screen. But I suppose trying to guilt trip you into paying money gets them more profit in the end.
A Game to Fall in Love With
Big into puzzles, games, and connecting with friends - this satisfies all three. I highly recommend this app. It’s a great way to escape into beautiful graphics. Also love all the options. I can play with friends, with the community, or solo. Who doesn’t love options?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Point-Free, Inc.
- 30.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Point-Free, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.