This is the official mobile application for the 45th Annual ISPAD Conference.
Through this congress app you can view all the information on the scientific program, speakers, exhibitors, and abstracts. From the "Homescreen" you can navigate through the following modules in just one click, and easily get direct access to all congress information:
• "Program" gives you access to the scientific program and all relevant information about presentations and speakers.
• "Speaker List" gives you an overview of all chairs and speakers of the congress.
• Locate exhibitors through the "Exhibitor List“
• Under "ISPAD" you can learn more about the International Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes
• Ensure you find the correct session locations under "Maps".
• "Information" provides any further info you might need, i.e. opening hours, venue access, contacts and other practical information from A-Z.
• See what's going on during the congress and stay tuned with "Social Media"
• Bookmark sessions, speakers and exhibitors and make notes everywhere in the app. Through "My ISPAD" you can see an overview of your preferences and get your personal attendance report.
ISPAD 2019 Congress App – Your Congress in one click.
[Please kindly note that the mobile app can also be used offline, however, to be able to use all features and functions and access to the latest updates, your smartphone must be connected to the internet.]
- fixes an issue with "Whats on Now"
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Internationale Gesellschaft fur Kinder- und Jugenddiabetes (ISPAD)
- 56.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 ISPAD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.