iSpell Word application will help kids to learn simple English words. And we update most high Resolution pictures for this iPad version. Touch letters you can listen to letters’ pronunciation; Touch speaker icon can listen to the words pronunciation. Drag all letters to the special position, means one word spelling success, and then next word waits for you...
1. There are five game levels. First level words’ length is 3,Second including 4 characters, Third is 5, Fourth is 6 and last level including 7 or 8 characters.
2. There are more than 100 English words in this game, include animals, fruits, tools etc. Five words will be random selected in every level.
3. Every word has relevant picture and pronunciation.
4. Very kind of game user interface and colorful pictures for kids.
5. After pass a level, player can touch screen to play flower.
5. Player can do some setup of speech, Letter Hints, Background music, Letter Upper case or lowercase,Display Chinese tips.
Thank you for your playing and welcome to give me good suggestion.
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth your money!!!! Buy FW Deluxe instead! My 4 year old with Autism just gets to stim on this game seeing the letters roll away. The pictures don't match the word, like for VAN they show a truck. They have a pic of a angel but they spell ANGLE. Whoever wrote it needs some english classes. It's way too colorful and busy so kids can't just picture or concentrating on what they are doing. This is not a good game for autistic kids. Ok for typical kids, but why would you want teach them that truck is called van? Also there is a few steps to start, not easy for kids to start on their own. Lastly the voice is computerized, just terrible!!!
Sweet graphics & responsive interactions. It would be nice if I had the option to turn off the sounding out of chosen letters, and still be able to hear the whole word spoken. (I teach spelling using sounds, not names.) Also, the Chinese character is only written, it would be helpful if it would be voiced when chosen.
It would also be great if there were controls to choose specific words from any or all of the categories. Then this app would be more helpful for learning to spell the targeted words.
This game is good for kid.
This game is good already for kid except some little bugs (I hope developer can fix the two bugs in next version), and my daughter can focus on his attention very long time to spell the word, and I think the word is very normal and fit to kid. and screen interface is very colorful , my daughter is very like it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.