An exciting chemistry journal is now available on your iPad or iPhone. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemical research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View.
- Be notified when a new issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
The Israel Journal of Chemistry is an international and peer-reviewed publication forum for Special Issues on timely research topics in all fields of chemistry: from biochemistry through organic and inorganic chemistry to polymer, physical and theoretical chemistry, including all interdisciplinary topics.
Each topical issue is edited by one or several Guest Editors and primarily contains invited Review articles. Communications and Full Papers may be published occasionally, if they fit with the quality standards of the journal.
Israel Journal of Chemistry is the official journal of the Israel Chemical Society.
Editor: Ehud Keinan
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Israel Journal of Chemistry can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $699.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Israel Journal of Chemistry subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $699.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- Support for external society website feeds and announcements.
- New Global Navigation button allows you to access any section of the app with a single tap.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- 25.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Israel Journal of Chemistry (mobile only) $699.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.