IssieDice is a customizable and accessible dice app developed through the collaboration of The Technology Center of Beit Issie Shapiro and SAP Labs Israel. IssieDice gives all people the opportunity to take part in game-play, whether they are able to hold dice or not. It doesn’t just replace conventional dice but also has unique customizable features making it a useful tool for teachers and therapists, as well, allowing them to create the exact dice they need for the game or activity they are playing.
* Choose from templates for ready-made dice (dots, numbers, colors, shapes)
* Create your own dice using the camera or from photos in your gallery
* Choose number of dice (1-3) with an easy on-off toggle
* Choose size of dice (small, medium, large)
* Choose colors for background
* Roll dice by touching anywhere on the screen
* Option to neutralize screen for a set period of time to prevent unwanted re-rolls of the dice
For more information: http://en.beitissie.org.il/tech/
IssieDice, developed by The Technology Center, is designed to meet needs we have identified in our work with people with disabilities. It is one of a series of apps we have created intended to improve participation and quality of life.
The Technology Center at Beit Issie Shapiro serves as a leading hub for promoting innovation and entrepreneurship in the field of Assistive Technology (AT), bringing more accessible and affordable solutions to people with disabilities. We provide consultation and training services to families and professionals and consultation and support to developers and entrepreneurs helping them create apps and products that are accessible to a wider audience including people with disabilities.
For more info about us: en.beitissie.org.il
Visit our Blog: Tech it Issie http://en.beitissie.org.il/tech/
Try out our other apps!
2Talk - AAC
A new IssieDice blog is now available
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.