Discover millions of free digital publications right on your mobile device with the Issuu App. Enjoy an immersive reading experience on your phone or tablet.
* Search and discover over 30 million free publications
* Download digital magazines, newspapers, guidebooks, and more for offline reading
* Save favorite publications and curate a digital stack of engaging reads
* Follow Issuu publishers and stay up to date with their latest content
* Hop in and out of publications and pick up right where you left off from your home screen
This app is free to download and users receive access to Issuu’s vast library of content.
Bug fixes and performance improvements. We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating for us.
Ratings and Reviews
Great features for Independents!
They have a feature where you can share apart of your editorial onto your instagram story. It's very easy to edit and translate into an easy mobile read.
You can also post updates for your subscribers that use the app, giving people and incentive to read your online version on this platform. (The posts can be exclusive updates)
But my favorite thing is probably the printing option! You can order Matte or gloss full color prints of your publication from issuu at just one or in bulk. The prices have been better than any of the printers I've gone too locally. (Actually not sure if this option is available through the app)
Altruistic is Not Issuu
I’m discouraged by Issuu’s unwillingness to provide non-profits with an affordable option to publish all of their life-changing stories so worthy of being told. Most technology software companies are happy to do so, because it’s technology and doesn’t affect the company’s bottom line. Supporting non-profits in that way is their way of giving back to the community while also helping the non-profit connect to the people most passionate about their work. At $35 per month with the annual subscription discount, there are too many children to feed, debilitating diseases to cure, homeless veterans to shelter, etc. for a non-profit to conscientiously put $35 of their donor’s dollars each month into the hands of Issuu. Issuu, a company that thinks that annual subscription discount and charging for features of convenience (rather than performance) should suffice for non-profit needs. They feel so strongly about not supporting non-profits, they had to make a FAQ saying No we don’t provide a discount. I’d look into Salesforce’s charitable giving model. I don’t think it’s a coincidence why they, Facebook or Google have had such great success. Charitable causes connects people, creates respect, affinity and trust. Thanks anyway Issuu. Good luck to you!
Free small book library
So far I have been saving books that other people share, which varies from books, magazines, stories, and literally anything that’s meant to be read or plain workbooks. You will not always find what you’re searching for, but there’s still some other options for a reader or if anyone is trying to pick a language.
It’s been free and it’s a contribution from other users like yourself. So thanks for sharing!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 109.4 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2014-2022 Issuu Inc.