iStatus® is a user-friendly, IoT-based, distributed network monitoring solution. Designed for everyday users and network administrators, iStatus allows you to monitor your Internet connections or network targets from within your network; no messy configurations or compromising your secure networks. Typically, you never know when these networks are offline, experiencing congestion, or new devices were inadvertently connected until it's too late. With iStatus, you'll become the first to know and be able to take appropriate actions immediately, thus shortening downtime, achieving RTOs (recovery time objectives), and saving you money.
• iStatus ConnectionValidation™ - patented technology to continuously test and validate both primary and secondary Internet connections (even if a failover connection isn’t currently in use). Ensures that if issues occur on connections or SD-WAN configurations, they don’t go unnoticed.
• iStatus Hardware Probes - low-cost and low-footprint, these devices allow you to cost-effectively monitor any network segments. Simply plug and play, these probes monitor the network from the inside.
• iStatus Dashboard – cloud-based management platform to give you a single-pane overview of all remote location’s Internet connections. Easily drill down to see when and where issues occur for proactive management.
• iStatus IntelligentAlerts™ - keep you up-to-date with the current status of your network connectivity, delivered right to your smartphone, device, or via a bundled email.
• iStatus CongestionMonitoring™ - tracks intermittent and sustained network congestion issues that weren’t previously observable by IT staff or management. Key information is used to improve the quality of service, enact traffic shaping, or diagnose bandwidth issues.
• iStatus Network Performance Monitoring (NPM)™ - add-on AI monitoring of additional network targets beyond Internet connections. Monitor key cloud applications and APIs, local network devices, IoT devices, bandwidth sufficiency, and detect congestion and latency issues to improve network health.
•iStatus ArpWatch™ - add-on network security to detect new and rogue devices. ArpWatch also detects network gateway changes, ARP poisoning, and man-in-the-middle attacks to offer further insight and 24/7 monitoring on secure network segments.
*Better support for iPhone 12 models
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Requires you to sign up for trial. No clue given on what it costs.
Waste of time
Put in your description that this app requires credentials be created in advance.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- R & D Industries, Inc.
- 8.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 R & D Industries, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.