iSTB allows you to watch IPTV from MAC address based providers which use Stalker Middleware, providers using the Xtream Codes API and M3U playlists.
**Please use the iSTB Lite app to check if your provider is supported**
**Some providers are not supported**
- Add/remove unlimited portals
- Connect to multiple portals at once with profile groups
- Search genres by name
- Search channels by name
- Add channels to a favorites list
- Full electronic programming guide or EPG (dependent on your provider)
- View VOD content (dependent on your provider)
- Catch up on past programs (dependent on your provider)
- Watch VOD with subtitles from OpenSubtitles
- Resuming of VOD and catch up content
- Watch multiple streams at once with Multi View (dependent on your provider)
- Dark theme
- And more!
- This app works with MAC address & Xtream Codes based IPTV providers and M3U playlists only. Download the iSTB Lite app on iOS to check if your provider is supported.
- You will need a valid subscription with an IPTV provider to watch content. This app does not offer any video or audio content itself.
- All content is provided by your IPTV provider. If you have any questions or problems regarding the content or your subscription, please contact your IPTV provider directly.
- You will need an active internet connection to watch content. Data charges may apply. Please check with your internet provider directly.
- Added support for catch up in remote M3U playlists using timeshift
- Added ability to disable provider channel numbering - access from miscellaneous settings
- Added a guide to use the app - access from help center
- Fixed an issue with channel data not being used from EPG for remote M3U playlists
- Fixed an issue with duplicates showing in the list of last played content
- Fixed some UI issues and made some UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Apple TV app should have video library search feature
If some one have multiple profile saved if One of the last connected profile don’t work then app stuck on connecting, there is no way you can go to setting to turn off open last viewed profile or change profile there should be time out feature if not connected or allow to go to setting at list so we can turn off open last viewed profile. Apple TV app need update to search videos in stalker portal
The app is great. Plays effortlessly and smooth animation.
Few issues I have faced are
1. After coming out of sleep mode the channels don’t play anything even after changing
2. If I want to airplay sound from the app, there is no way to get that done.
Great app Could be better
I really appreciate the developer of this app for allowing use to be able to watch our content which we paid for. My only gripe would be no PIP functionality I see they added background audio but I’m sure like myself there are countless others that would like browse the web and watch a program to there liking.
Developer Response ,
The app does allow to play audio in background. Please make sure you've enabled it in settings.
Picture in picture is also supported if the video is supported by the system. You can try accessing it from the more button in the player controls.
If you have any more questions about this, please contact support.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nihal Ahmed
- 20.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 NA Apps
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.