Stream your iTunes Library from anywhere.
Any playlist, any song or any videos.
Also can add other photos, documents, web documents to make available.
Stream your iTunes Music library to your iPhone or iPad from Windows over WiFi and 4G! Stream audio, video, music, documents and photo files from anywhere using your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. What's New? Shuffle, search filters, continuous play and advanced caching of songs and artwork. New easy server configuration for opening ports. Come with free iStreamTunes for iTunes server software for Windows.
Use shuffle mode to randomly playing through a playlist. Can also shake the device to do a shuffle. Shaking the device while the main playlists are displayed will select your Music Playlist and do a Shuffle.
Search now does a filter showing only matching result. You can use logical OR or AND for two criteria. e.g. Coldplay | AC/DC , e.g. Underwood & Lambert
Normal playing mode will automatically play through an entire playlist unless you turn the Setting off.
Works only with PC running FREE Media Server software provided.
The app interfaces with the iStreamTunes Media Server which runs on your PC. Included with this purchase is a free licensed copy of the iStreamTunes Media Server for your PC. When StreamTunes app for the first time, you are provided with the necessary details for downloading and installing the StreamTunes Media Server. After the server is installed, use the registration email and password in the app settings so that the app can connect to your media server.
• Full iTunes library integration; browse ALL your iTunes playlists and tracks
• Easy setup
• Works over WiFi and 4G so can access from anywhere using home, business WiFi or 4G cell Internet.
• Access using app or any web browser (Web Client).
• Shuffle play for all playlists.
• Continuous, single and random playlist modes
• Play full playlist or single tracks
• Album artwork
• Background audio player or full screen audio player with artwork
• Full screen video player supporting HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
• AirPlay audio and video support (video requires iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS 7.0 or greater)
• StreamTunes Server Monitor
• My Pictures special folder for serving your pictures
• My Documents special folder for service your Word, Excel, PDF, text format files and much, much more
• My Web Documents for serving up Internet web pages.
• My Other for including dynamically file types such as videos. A list of My Other files is presented using your mobile browser so access to these files can be provided.
NO NEED TO CONVERT OR SYNC
Why bother converting your stuff to an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch format before you can view it? Syncing files to your iOS device is a pain.
iStreamTunes companion program iStreamTunes Media Server, which runs on your PC, does that for you. iStreamTunes users can download iStreamTunes Media Server for free from https://www.streamtunes.tv/mobile/. The app, will when first starting, display details on acquiring the FREE companion StreamTunes Media Server.
Can use alternative browser web client on Mac, Linux or other clients by going to https://www.streamtunes.tv and logging in from anywhere.
iStreamTunes converts the files to an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch friendly format on-the-fly, whether on WiFi or 4G so a single touch will start playback on your device in as little as 5 seconds.
UP TO HD VIDEO QUALITY
You can stream movies up to HD quality (720p) over WiFi to your iPad , iPhone or iPod Touch from most recent PCs.
WiFi or 4G Network Connection
Stream over 4G anywhere from your PC to your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. You can watch your movies, listen to your music wherever you are. Registration information can be changed at any time and is set in the iStreamTunes app settings.
Connecting through the Internet using 4G requires port forwarding on your router to open access. This is automatically configured for you by the iStreamTunes Media Server when it starts running.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works but not fun to setup
And also it only works from browser so app is total crap
What a piece of crap software
Give you the idea it works with your media thru the wifi, not. Wants you to load other crap on other machines. Complete waste of time, money and resources.
Just wasted $3 and an hour and a half of my Saturday morning trying to coax this monstrosity into working . First you have to load a program on your pc, and the set up is buggy and hard to navigate. When I finally got that to appear to be working, the ipad app said the serving wasn't running even though there was a green light on the of server program. I gave up after a time and uninstalled. Use google play access apps instead - you don't get to access the itunes playlists but you can make new ones.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MarkelSoft, Inc.
- 12.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © MarkelSoft, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Add My Pictures $0.99
- Add My Documents $0.99
- Add My Web Documents $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.