iStrelok is a ballistic trajectory calculator.
- 874 reticles supported! Full list see here: http://istrelok.borisov.mobi
- You can see holdovers on your reticle and scale holdovers to any magnification (if reticle is located in second focal plane).
- Trajectory calibration ("Truing") feature.
- abitity to change target type and select from: Round target (you can change diameter), Old IPSC Target, IPSC Target, IPSC Universal Target, IPSC Mini Target, IPSC A4 Target, IPSC A Target, Target number 4. And animals targets: Fox, Coyote, Wild Boar, Aoudad, Crow, Moose, Elk, Whitetail Deer, Rabbit, Rat, Pingeon, Marmot.
- ability to input current altitude from internal GPS sensor
- supports WeatherFlow WINDmeter (not WEATHERmeter)
- iPhone internal barometer support
Small, handy and accurate. Field-proven accuracy since 2001.
Supports imperial units (yards, feet, inches, etc).
- APLR4 FFP MOA, Midas TAC 5-25×56, Athlon
- 2, NV008 LRF, PARD
- Circle Dot, M-30 1-6x24, Konus Pro
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great ballistics program and a responsive software developer
Love the app and use it all the time for hunting. Simple and accurate with lots of features to customize ammunition, targets, and compensates for differing environmental conditions from zeroing conditions. The developer is very responsive to my requests for adding new reticles.
I don’t know how well this will work for super long range bench rest shooters but it is a great tool for all of your practical hunting and sighting needs.
I like this program
This go-to ballistics app. You can have lots of different loads for each rifle (or different pellets for airguns) and switch between them easily. The calculations are spot-on. My favorite feature is the ability to add your scope and reticle and have the app show exactly where to hold for your target.
Ballistic AE better
This is an ok app, and it does work as advertised. That said, I’ve contacted Igor several times to inquire about giving the user the option to choose what outputs the user wants to see. I personally use MRAD only, and do not want to see the values for MOA or clicks - this just clutters up things showing useless data. Also leaves room for mistakes. For a couple of years I’ve been told that he would look into it and update the app - this is just lip service. Ballistic AE is a better app and only outputs the data you want.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Igor Borisov
- 15.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Igor Borisov
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.