iStrelok is a ballistic trajectory calculator.
- 773 reticles supported! Full list see here: http://istrelok.borisov.mobi
- You can see holdovers on your reticle and scale holdovers to any magnification (if reticle is located in second focal plane).
- Trajectory calibration ("Truing") feature.
- abitity to change target type and select from: Round target (you can change diameter), Old IPSC Target, IPSC Target, IPSC Universal Target, IPSC Mini Target, IPSC A4 Target, IPSC A Target, Target number 4. And animals targets: Fox, Coyote, Wild Boar, Aoudad, Crow, Moose, Elk, Whitetail Deer, Rabbit, Rat, Pingeon, Marmot.
- ability to input current altitude from internal GPS sensor
- supports WeatherFlow WINDmeter (not WEATHERmeter)
- iPhone internal barometer support
Small, handy and accurate. Field-proven accuracy since 2001.
Supports imperial units (yards, feet, inches, etc).
- M57Fi, Sightline n455, Yukon
- #4, ZX5 3-15x56, Minox
- VTC-2 MIL, Thanator 1-8x24 SFP, Vector Optics
- MOAK, K525i 5-25x56, Kahles
Ratings and Reviews
Great ballistics program and a responsive software developer
Love the app and use it all the time for hunting. Simple and accurate with lots of features to customize ammunition, targets, and compensates for differing environmental conditions from zeroing conditions. The developer is very responsive to my requests for adding new reticles.
I don’t know how well this will work for super long range bench rest shooters but it is a great tool for all of your practical hunting and sighting needs.
Two thumbs up
Excellent ballistic program. A vast array of ammunition and scopes plus all the details like altitude, temp and pressure effects (both when zero was established and at the time of the shot). Very accurate, providing both ballistic table as well as visual reference of the actual reticle of most scopes.
Simply the best.
Ballistic AE better
This is an ok app, and it does work as advertised. That said, I’ve contacted Igor several times to inquire about giving the user the option to choose what outputs the user wants to see. I personally use MRAD only, and do not want to see the values for MOA or clicks - this just clutters up things showing useless data. Also leaves room for mistakes. For a couple of years I’ve been told that he would look into it and update the app - this is just lip service. Ballistic AE is a better app and only outputs the data you want.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.