Welcome to the official InternationalStudents.org application!
International Students, Inc. has been serving International Students since 1953—and we would love to serve you!
Check out our app for information and resources about studying in the United States. After you have downloaded and enjoyed the content, you can share it with others via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
WiFi internet is required for touch.
For more information about International Students, Inc., please visit www.internationalstudents.org.
New in Messaging (if enabled):
- You can send files to one another
- You can mention someone using an @ symbol to notify them directly.
- Channel managers can restrict channel invites to managers
- Managers can also set artwork and descriptions for a group channel
- Administers can set channels to be public for anyone to join
- Fixed issue where media playback automatically resumes when returning to the app
- Fixed a Messaging issue causing link previews to cause the channel to crash
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great help for international students
This app has lots of useful features for international students attending college or university in the US.
This is a huge help for them to better understand American culture, and to have a better time in America!
Everything is right here at my figure tips. There is tons of information available and it is all relevant. Love the layout!
Quality look and feel!
Share this app with all your international student friends. It's a very useful resource!
- International Students, Inc.
- 25 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- App: © 2020 Subsplash, Content: © 2020 iStudents
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.