The ISU Mobile application provides a mobile experience for current and prospective students, faculty, staff, alumni, visitor and community members to interact with the State campus. Features include:
- Blackboard access to see assignments, grades, class news, ect.
- Search course catalog and view majors & programs
- Directory of people and offices
- Dining Schedule and Locations
- Application Instructions and Deadlines
- New Student Orientation information
- Register to visit campus
- Campus map and virtual tour
- Athletics scores, schedules and news
- Campus events
Improved performance, bug fixes, and enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helpful, but some parts of the app don't seem to work at times.
Completely useless app. Has never actually worked. Always comes up with connection failed retrying
Great. Love it. It's not done.
It's a great app but it's missing a few details that would make students lives easier, which is why we have the app in the first place. We should be able to access our myISU portals from the application, seeing as how we are unable to do so from the mobile site. As students we should be able to access things like our class schedule after all we already have access to blackboard. This would just be one more step in making students lives easier.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.