iSub lets you stream your personal music collection from your home computer directly to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, regardless of size and format. Tap “...More” to learn why you should choose iSub!
You love your music. In fact, you have the biggest collection of albums and individual tunes of anyone you know and you listen to your playlists as often and for as long as you possibly can. Now, thanks to iSub Music Streamer, you’re enjoying your favorite songs everywhere you go, even at work.
This app is an incredible software program that lets you stream all of that music (and even your audio books) from your home computer directly to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad over Wi-Fi, 3G, or even EDGE. iSub streams your music from any Subsonic compatible server (Subsonic, Madsonic, FutureSonic, etc). There’s no central server to rely on, so you never have to worry about interruptions. It doesn’t matter the size or format of your collection; iSub can handle it thanks to Subsonic’s ability to convert song files as they play.
iSub isn’t just about listening, either. You can easily search, browse or edit your playlists right from you device, shuffle songs and albums, view your latest additions and far more! The current and next song cache automatically as you play, saving you money on your data plan. You can even cache whole albums over Wi-Fi without having to play them, so you can be ready for a long plane ride.
Customize your music experience and make it just the way you want it. Don’t just get force fed music like some other apps.
Check out the amazing features you get when you download iSub Music Streamer:
* Gapless playback!
* Full parametric equalizer!
* Works over 3G!
* Easy to navigate – works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Streams directly from your home computer to your device – never shuts down
* Can play almost any audio format
* Can lower bitrate to save bandwidth
* Search your server for albums, artists and songs from the Home tab
* Selections complete with album art and track information
* Skip within tracks while they stream
* Easily see your newest album/song additions, frequently played or recently played
* Shuffle your whole server with the press of a button
* Quick access to current playlist
* Caches current and next song to your device for best performance
* Create custom playlists from your device
* Cache songs when on Wi-Fi without having to play them
* Chat with others on your server
* Save bookmarks
* Offers AirPlay support, Twitter integration and Last.fm Scrobbling
* Quick Start Guide and FAQ available on website at http://isubapp.com
* Includes the open source libraries MGTwitterEngine, EGOTableViewPullRefresh, TBXML, and FMDB
If you love music, this is the ultimate app for you. Download iSub Music Streamer now.
- Fixed the broken user interface on devices running iOS 8 or 9
- Improved background logic, now it won't bother you to return to the app until there are 30 seconds left instead of doing it almost right away
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
(Continued) Wish For Success
Still my top used music/server connected app. However, I was just curious if you have ceased any further development on the app or not? The only reason I ask is that I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max (512GB HD) & everything works properly, but my main reason for using your app is the integrated EQ. But with the new larger screen portion making it not in proportion, when I try to adjust the EQ settings, the app crashes. I really hope there is a future update to correct this, but understand if you have hung up the overall development as we all have things change in life which take priority. Either way, thank you for a great app, even though I would love to be able to adjust the EQ. 😁
I'm right there with DJFraggle, thank you so much for your work & continued support for such a wonderful project, which defines the basis for your talent & development including open source as a whole & the result of the support of developers who have this talent of course, but, continued drive to make a success story created from nothing. Thank you once again!
I have a very extensive library of music on my desktop pc. 100k FLAC files. Carrying all of this music on a portable music player is just not an option. I came across this app years ago and now I cannot imagine being without it. I can stream all of my library when i am away from home and enjoy all of my lossy and lossless music flawlessly. Definitely worth the money! Thanks for this amazing app! Dev has continued to add support and compatibility over the years and i am grateful for that.
I love the app overall, however, have been running into issues of tracks skipping and does not seem to operate well while also using Google Maps navigation system. It is very frustrating to be driving connected to Bluetooth and the show are you jamming completely skips with the added joy of track scrambling. If that were to be corrected, I’d rate 5 stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.