The iSuperCar app turns your iPhone,iPad and iPod touch into a great remote controller for an iSuper car, which will let you experience the thrill of racing cars via iOS devices.
You need to own an iSuper Car in order to use this application.
1. World first iOS app which can do proportional speed control of racing cars.
2. Two ways to control the racing (forward, backward, left, right): either by sliding the joysticks with your finger, or by tilting the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
3. Autopilot: record & playback functionalities can achieve autopilot, so the car can automatically finish a path itself.
4. Racing stopwatch feature is implemented so friends, family members can do racing to compete each other.
5. The control is very precise; it dares to beat any ordinary physical remote controller.
6. Music play functionality: listen to your favorite songs from your Apple device as you driving the car.
Quick setup steps:
1. go to Settings -> General -> Bluetooth
Turn on Bluetooth, search "iSuper Car" and pair with it.
2. Start iSuperCar application
3. Press left joystick to move car forward/backward;
Slide right joystick to left-right to move the car left/right.
4. Press "Tilt" button down to control car using iPhone's internal accelerometer.
Update some UI.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.