Stay on top of your clients’ business anytime, anywhere.
The world’s leading IT documentation platform at your fingertips - wherever you are. Efficient, functional and secure - all on mobile.
Empower your onsite techs. Service your clients from anywhere. The IT Glue app allows you to safely manage passwords and view configurations, flexible assets, contacts, and locations stored in your account to further enhance the productivity of your technicians.
• View and edit passwords as well as view configurations, flexible assets, contacts, and locations conveniently from your mobile device
• Incorporated native mobile functionality including the ability to click-to-call and to launch your map app with a simple click of the address
•Take pictures with your mobile phone and upload as attachments
• Utilize mobile phone camera to scan serial number or asset tag barcode to search for IT Glue Configurations
• Upload files as attachments
• Easy and secure access to the app using Touch ID or Face ID
• Fully encrypted end-to-end communication between mobile and web
• Quickly audit when a password was last changed
• Create, update or delete existing passwords
• Sign in using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) or Single Sign-On (SSO), if enabled
What our partners are saying about IT Glue:
“IT Glue requires no training and techs can jump in on day one to find and create documentation as required. I would recommend to anyone in the industry that wants to share knowledge.”
- Jeffrey Bowles, ACT 360, Barrie, ON
“This isn’t just a marginal improvement, but a significant improvement that has an impact on 1000s of user actions every single day."
-Simon Harvey, Head of IT and Business Systems, TSG, Newcastle, UK
Never leave your clients’ details out of sight. Download the app now!
*You must have an IT Glue account and an Internet connection to use the app.
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Slow progress, still login issues
At least you can see configuration items now, and there’s a web view to the full IT Glue mobile site. But I just updated to a literally brand new version and can’t use iOS auto-fill from my password manager to log in (like nearly every other app, even those that haven’t updated for iOS 12), and they reference TouchID but not FaceID (FaceID works, but not mentioning it makes it feel completely outdated). Still not paying attention to the basics or polish on mobile, a year later. Especially for the cost.
Glad ITGlue finally rolled out an app! Still kinda clunky but Im sure it's still in the works. Only got password database enabled so far which isn't why our company uses ITGlue. Documentation would be great to use on mobile but I'm guessing they're working on how to have it displayed correctly on the screens and whatnot. I will fix my review as time progresses with each updates.
Plenty of work to do
- SSO issues
- Display issues on iPhone X and XS. There’s been a year at this point to address this.
- No FaceID support. Also been out for a year.
I’d really understand if we weren’t paying as much as we do for documentation software, but this is just crazy. There’s software I use at 10th the cost that keeps the pace better than this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.