Stay on top of your clients’ business anytime, anywhere.
The world’s leading IT documentation platform at your fingertips - wherever you are. Efficient, functional and secure - all on mobile.
Empower your onsite techs. Service your clients from anywhere. The IT Glue app allows you to safely manage passwords and view configurations, flexible assets, contacts, and locations stored in your account to further enhance the productivity of your technicians.
• View and edit passwords as well as view configurations, flexible assets, contacts, and locations conveniently from your mobile device
• Incorporated native mobile functionality including the ability to click-to-call and to launch your map app with a simple click of the address
• Take pictures with your mobile phone and upload as attachments
• Utilize mobile phone camera to scan serial number or asset tag barcode to search for IT Glue Configurations
• Upload files as attachments
• Easy and secure access to the app using Touch ID or Face ID
• Fully encrypted end-to-end communication between mobile and web
• Quickly audit when a password was last changed
• Create, update or delete existing passwords
• Sign in using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) or Single Sign-On (SSO), if enabled
• Automatically generate secure One-Time Passwords (OTPs) in your documentation
What our partners are saying about IT Glue:
“IT Glue requires no training and techs can jump in on day one to find and create documentation as required. I would recommend to anyone in the industry that wants to share knowledge.”
- Jeffrey Bowles, ACT 360, Barrie, ON
“This isn’t just a marginal improvement, but a significant improvement that has an impact on 1000s of user actions every single day."
-Simon Harvey, Head of IT and Business Systems, TSG, Newcastle, UK
Never leave your clients’ details out of sight. Download the app now!
*You must have an IT Glue account and an Internet connection to use the app.
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Slow progress, still login issues
At least you can see configuration items now, and there’s a web view to the full IT Glue mobile site. But I just updated to a literally brand new version and can’t use iOS auto-fill from my password manager to log in (like nearly every other app, even those that haven’t updated for iOS 12), and they reference TouchID but not FaceID (FaceID works, but not mentioning it makes it feel completely outdated). Still not paying attention to the basics or polish on mobile, a year later. Especially for the cost.
No documents, keeps forgetting saved login
I have been using the mobile IT Glue off and on for the past 2 years and have not seen any new improvements rolled out that address the top concerns that we users have given feedback on in various places. PLEASE take the time to develop this app more, and make it actually worth using!
The fact that Documents core asset isn't even viewable, much less editable, from the mobile app is absolutely ridiculous. This is an essential portion of our knowledge base and not having access to it via the app is extremely inconvenient.
The app also will regular "forget" your stored credentials and force you to login to the app again (even if Touch/FaceID capability is turned on). Huge pain when you're on the go and needing to quickly look up a customer WiFi password, for example. And why isn't Touch/FaceID supported for SSO-enabled accounts?
Login system makes it a waste of time
Security is important, but if you make logging in so cumbersome that you don’t even use the app? Then you’re just wasting peoples time.
There should be an option to trust a specific device (similar to LastPass) once it’s logged in once. You can still require a password each time, but the 2 factor should not be required more than 1 time (unless the end user wants it).
The TouchID / FaceID kind of helps with the frequency of needing a password / TFA, but the biometrics should be valid FAR longer than they are. 1 month minimum, although I would be ok with 6 months / 1 year. If American Express and Bank of America can safely do this, so can you.
But the biggest frustration is that if I leave the app even for a minute, it signs me out, so I lose track of where I am. And navigating the app is no easy task - especially if you need to go to the “web” view.
On a desktop this is a great web service - but on iOS, LastPass (and every other password management app) makes you guys look like clowns.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ITG Software Inc.
- 17.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 IT Glue
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.